New to NESBA

ski2we

Hey guys/gals, Im a new NESBA rider but novice-intermediate track day regular. Its been a while since I have been on the track but usually it comes back pretty quick but really I just wanted to see if there was anyone in the NC area that is going to the VIR track day on either the 11th or the 12th of june 2011 and wanted to hook up. If not i will be a loner at the track day and though riding is always fun, its about 10 times more fun with other riders. Just to put my self out there a bit so people dont think im an odd person before hookin up for a track day.... im 26, originaly from IL, i ride a 07 zx10r track bike, and I am all about riding as much as possible and having a good time. I appreciate it and let me know guys if anyones going to be at VIR. Later!

ski2we

ridge reply

hey boss i appreciate it, not sure if i need a ride.... but definately would like to hook up with somebody and possibly drive up together. possibly if we drove up together and u towed me that would be cool but i would probably still roll w my car w all my tools and what not. But besides that where are you located at in nc? by the way my name is Luke and thanks again.

dfaldridge

I can getcha to the track no problem, I'm in raleigh. But what I was talking about was a tow around the track. To get familiar and I'll make sure I throw a few extra beers in the cooler.;)

ski2we

hey Tom thanks for the message, I"ll check out your web and I stay in the Hope Mills area near Fort Bragg. Looking forward to seeing you at VIR as well, take care.