New to the Track and NESBA, but Hooked!

erichmond

Thanks all. Judy and Chris, I'll definitely look for both of you on Sunday and introduce myself. And Mike I hope to meet you too sometime this summer - I'm planning to hit Beaver Run and Summit Point in addition to a few more days at NJMP, work schedule permitting.

BTW, thanks for the link to the manual, Judy. I did re-read it again, as well as visited the NJMP website. Counting down the days!

cooker1

Welcome Ed I ride a harley myself been ridin all my life this is the most fun you will ever have ! Enjoy the track and listen to the CRs they are your best source of input takes me a couple days to download all the info you take in !

nobills

New to NESBA -- Where to Begin?

Hi All,

My name is Todd (aka. NOBILLS), and been riding sportbikes since 1998 but, just discovered the track this summer at Jennings GP when I met NESBA member @ DJ (NESBA instructor). Since then, I've scheduled for Levels 1 and 2 of California Superbike School at VIR in August 2011 and can't wait to learn more!

But where do I begin with NESBA - the first organization I've joined?

With my work schedule, it seems that I may be able to get some of the SC trackdays and possible a Barber trackday too before the season ends.

Anyhoo, just wanted to introduce myself and I figure I'll learn the rest just from attending local events near my North Florida area.