Professional Asphalt Surfer
Picked it up yesterday.....

20090625_6.jpg

20090625_4.jpg

20090625_5.jpg

20090625_8.jpg

lemondrop

yea....couldnt find any with the camper mirrors...

looking at getting a 20-30ft toy hauler....wife likes to go camping with my parents (who have a 33' pull behind), and i...well...i love trackdays....

Landshark

Control Rider
Watch the tongue weight. Toy haulers are specifically made to be heavy in the bow because of the counter weight of the toys. The bow weight can bite you once the tanks get full if they are forward of the axles. By far the best towing toyhauler is is 5-er. Do you have 3/4 or 1 ton?

rcr14

Nice truck! I wish I could talk wifey into another truck. I need to weigh my options bike or truck.

nickmick

Nice! Seriously, this is the 3rd person I know who've gotten brand new (bought this year) duramax....seems like a trend....

fine with me, i know this cause i rode in them while being hauled to the track.... :)

jon686

JC Whitney had some mirrors that replaced the stockers that extend like the ones that come on the Fords. I need a set for my Chevy. I don't know why they aren't STD equip on 3/4 ton and larger trucks.

Meat

Nice looking truck. I have a Cummins Diesel, which is the first diesel I have owned, and phuckin love diesels! There is an entire separate world of diesel fanatics. Shake rattle and roll!

lemondrop

Meat;65270 wrote: Nice looking truck. I have a Cummins Diesel, which is the first diesel I have owned, and phuckin love diesels! There is an entire separate world of diesel fanatics. Shake rattle and roll!
hahahaha...yea man...searched the forums already for bedcovers and whatnot....

RCR_531

Look into a Cougar SRX310 toyhauler. I really like mine and we have pulled it all over the US with a 3/4.