New toy

Hey Folks,
Here's a pic of my newest toy. Thanks Chuck. She's gorgeous!!!! I can't wait to try it out at Barber this weekend. And yes that is DUCATI red :D

steve gould;270077 wrote: ooohhh...nice, congrats! Make sure you rub some dirt on it...
Bite your tongue!!!!!! No dirt in her future if I can help it. I am looking forward to lots of laps with you though. VIR dates aren't looking good for me this season. I hope you can make Barber or RA. I'm booked for all of them. BTW the Ducati red comment was meant just for you.:D

Lonewrench;270094 wrote: Man that thing is cherry............
Thanks again Chuck. I'm looking forward to seeing you and Jerry in a couple days. I hope I can ride it well enough to do justice to the quality and care you guys put into building her for me.

steve gould;270181 wrote: No, you gotta rub dirt on it all planned like. That will demagnetize it for the unplanned kind!
LOL I figured there had to be some kind of ritualistic thing in there somewhere. Is it too late for the 1098??? She's already kissed the dirt at Barber. But Chuck put some new high dollar go fast stuff on it when he did the chassis and suspension refresh so I better rub some on her too eh? Hmmm maybe I can talk Anna into rolling around in the dirt too. :idea: She's already run that new scooter into the back end of my Harley but it didn't hit the ground yet. :D