new trailer

lplonske

i am in the market for a new trailer and i have seen several with the fold out camper/bed feature. i dont recall seeing many at the track. anyone have experience or opinions with this??? my last trailer i just had a futon in the front for crashing on, obviously the fold out would give me more room inside the trailer, i'm just looking for input
LP

lplonske

your ass around the track ;)

the usual, a bike or two, somtimes three, tool box, tires, genny (maybe) all the typical gear... i'm getting a 7x16 as of right now, all aluminum

j_fuggin_t

Gonna have to be aluminum with your reduction in tow capabilities. Thinking about the one I showed ya?? If so don't forget to let me know so you can use my dad's connection. He actually asked me about that when I was there for new years.

As for the headliner.. yea.. sure.. as doc holiday once said "im ya huckleberry"

lplonske

j_fuggin_t;227927 wrote: Gonna have to be aluminum with your reduction in tow capabilities. Thinking about the one I showed ya?? If so don't forget to let me know so you can use my dad's connection. He actually asked me about that when I was there for new years.

As for the headliner.. yea.. sure.. as doc holiday once said "im ya huckleberry"
too much coin for me bro, :eek: we are going cheap this year.
give me one more year on the trackday scene and then i'll grid up with ya :D

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I have one of these is my trailer. I'm tall, but I get a pretty good night's sleep on it. It came with the trailer and I have enjoyed using it during the day as well to get dressed, eat, you name it.

Dave561

Control Rider
The biggest problem with buying these is the truck freight shipping. It can get a bit expensive. I have one like above and a twin bunk in my 20' trailer and sleeping a family of four is comfortable.