Newbie from NOVA

Fattony

Hey guys Ive done a few track days on the bike. A whole lot in the car. I am addicted to doing track days on the bike now.
1st time with NESBA but have done days with TPM and Track Tactics.

My first day with NESBA is coming up with at NJMP I am excited but wanted to know a uestions.

If its my first time with NESBA will I be automatically be started out in B Group? I signed up with I group just curious.

Thanks,
Tony

JGardy_781

Fattony;255653 wrote: If its my first time with NESBA will I be automatically be started out in B Group? I signed up with I group just curious.
Welcome... You'll start in the group you register into - you'll start out in I if you registered into I...

DDay85

This weekend...? I thought NJMP was a SED (Skill Enhancement Day) for today or something this weekend is at Summit Point - Jefferson. Am I missing something...? Anways, I live and DC and would like to find someone or a few people to street ride on the weekends with. Are you close to DC?

bmrboy

Fattony;255653 wrote: Hey guys Ive done a few track days on the bike. A whole lot in the car. I am addicted to doing track days on the bike now.
1st time with NESBA but have done days with TPM and Track Tactics.

My first day with NESBA is coming up with at NJMP I am excited but wanted to know a uestions.

If its my first time with NESBA will I be automatically be started out in B Group? I signed up with I group just curious.

Thanks,
Tony

This is your first time with NESBA you should be signed up in 'B' group ...... everyone starts in B group
If you can show you have the experience, abilitys, the CR's will see this and they will bump you if they feel you are good
enough ...NESBA goes to great lenghts to make sure riders are worthy of there bump system , rider safety, experience
proper track ediquite, knowing the rules, is an absolute must :idea: riding in the proper group will help you enjoy your day
ride at your own pace, have fun, just remember...... leave your ego at home, bring all your common sense :D

JGardy_781

bmrboy;255746 wrote: This is your first time with NESBA you should be signed up in 'B' group ...... everyone starts in B group
Incorrect - "should" and "can" are two different things - when you first register for a membership, you "can" choose between B and I. Once your choice is made, you're locked into it, and are bumped by the staff based upon ability at the racetrack. I've long thought that everyone "should" start in B (and that the registration system should enforce this), but the registration system ALLOWS you to start in I if that's your selection.

If he's got a registration receipt that says "I", then he'll START in "I". Where he goes from there, well, just be aware that the bump process works down, as well as up.