Newbie saying hello, excited for VIR!

Jeeppilot

Hey everyone...

Just dropping by here to say hello and introduce myself. I'm signed up for VIR this weekend both days and I'm getting very excited!

Joe is my name, and I'll be on a black TL1000R, number 206. I'll be the one riding at newbie speeds that you are all passing repeatedly :haha:

Anyway, I've been dreaming about the track for years, and can't wait to start learning. I'm forgetting about my 13 years on the street, I know I have a lot to learn and I'm ready to finally get my track cherry popped!

I'm also signed up for NYST on May 11th and 12th, and possibly going up to Summit on April 15th.

Unfortunately I work in Alaska all summer, so I'm trying to have my fun this spring.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

dfaldridge

Are you gonna come friday evening and stay at the track? Welcome and see ya there. I'll be on a grey and white R1, number 43.

matt2212

Welcome to NESBA

I'll be there all weekend stop buy to say hello or if you need anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeeppilot

Yeah, I am going to be there friday, planning on camping for the weekend. Where is the best place to camp there?

dfaldridge

We will all be in the south paddock. There is some good lawn area up at the top of the parking lot and should be enough power. Try and get there around 5pm on Friday so you can get set up and meet everyone.

DUG

Cool.... Sun and Mon here. Ill be in the blue truck, wearing a goofy hat. Cant go wrong with VIR.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Welcome aboard. You are going to have a blast. If you have any questions just look for the orange shirts tomorrow. We will be happy to help.