dbakerpa

My first track days are 9/5 and 9/6 (god willing) at CMP. I am already nervous. The good news is I will be there with an experienced beginner. I will take any additional tips on bike prep. I have added water wetter and taken out my antifreeze. I have not saftey wired cause I guess you dont have to in the beginner. I have a Katana 600 so I wont be screaming around the track. If I like it Ill be back. If I love it I will probably buy a cheap SV650 tracker. The bike is black and yellow my eyes and ears will be open for any and all tips.

RandyO

Bet you have a blast! it is about having fun first... back of the B group is better than the street any day..

slowpoke

you might as well start shopping for an SV now b/c if you have a pulse, you will love it!

welcome !!!

dfaldridge

Welcome brother! Bring shelter, extra gas, cooler with plenty of water or gadorade and sandwich stuff. A fan to put your helmet on to dry the sweat, hearing protection, chairs, sunscreen for the back of your neck and an open mind.. Have a blast and take it slow. develope smoothness.