NJMP 10-6 I Videos

fastfatguy

I've posted a couple of vids from Monday. They are from the afternoon sessions and only 1 or 2 laps due red flags... I'll be posting the 2 larger vids (a lot of Mike on the RC51 and the yellow SV1000) once I cut some of the film to get them under the size limit.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/rodubs22

Mike
aka Pinkie

Tony A

Mike,
Thanks, some footage to help me out, if you ever want me to follow you with your camera let me know.
I look forward to the other ones.

dolfnz67

YES! first time I see myself on video :D. Thanks Mike. Just in case you didn't know, the videos I took are up on our website. check it out.

Steve

1literduceater

EngineNoO9;19837 wrote: 2nd vid has the guy who parked his bike at the apex of the left hander :argh:
Got to give props :cheers: to the guy on the yellow SV1K - he did a very good job of warning riders of the upcoming park job. I remember I was a good distance behind him and I saw his wauving hand long before the flags.

For once I made it on a video...unfortunately it was NOT my brightest moment - I was the terd that stalled his bike exiting the pit on vid #3. :doh:

Rogue.

I have a lot of video footage from this day "I group" to sort through....

Unfortunately, I haven't even had time to think about uploading them. I'll see what I can do, I know some people are waiting on it. (Footage provided by JennTheBiker and Kawlreaper)

Steve

Sweet!! I made it to a video for once - Steve owe you a beer!
If you want the full resolution, bring a USB memory stick/thumb drive or PC/notebook to any TD I'm at and I'll take you up on that beer!

fastfatguy

Rogue.;20615 wrote: I have a lot of video footage from this day "I group" to sort through....

Unfortunately, I haven't even had time to think about uploading them. I'll see what I can do, I know some people are waiting on it. (Footage provided by JennTheBiker and Kawlreaper)
Let me know if you have of the pink SV... :D

1literduceater

Steve;20676 wrote: If you want the full resolution, bring a USB memory stick/thumb drive or PC/notebook to any TD I'm at and I'll take you up on that beer!
If I didnt look so fat and slow I would....but unfortunately I look fat and slow! I still gladly grab you a cold one. :cheers:

Tony A

1literduceater;20541 wrote: Got to give props :cheers: to the guy on the yellow SV1K - he did a very good job of warning riders of the upcoming park job. I remember I was a good distance behind him and I saw his wauving hand long before the flags.

For once I made it on a video...unfortunately it was NOT my brightest moment - I was the terd that stalled his bike exiting the pit on vid #3. :doh:
Thanks, you know whats funny is I could not have said I waved my arm till I watched the video. I remember bring it up off the bar and thinking why the heck is that bike sitting there.

1literduceater

Tony A;20711 wrote: Thanks, you know whats funny is I could not have said I waved my arm till I watched the video. I remember bring it up off the bar and thinking why the heck is that bike sitting there.

I think EVERYONE was thinking the same thing.

All I know is from now on I am going to do the wave for both red and yellow flags.

Rogue.

serialspiller;20910 wrote: Wow it's a lot more wobbly on when she ran it pointing backwards. That video was a little hard to watch.
Should I put a Warning ... Do Not Eat Before Watching??

I have the video of you... but it's even worse. Kawlreaper didn't have the camera fastened correctly

serialspiller

Rogue.;20914 wrote: Should I put a Warning ... Do Not Eat Before Watching??

I have the video of you... but it's even worse. Kawlreaper didn't have the camera fastened correctly
I'm not complaining. The shaky picture makes it hard to tell when you pass me ;)