Njmp 10/6

barry38

Saw my Doc today and he said he won't clear for for track riding for at least another two months. Since there is only about a month left, that means I'm pretty much done for the year.

Since I won't be riding, I'll be more than happy to help out with suspension set up, body position, etc, to anyone who wants it.

Matt H

Barry - sorry to hear about the season. But hopefully a full recovery will be had, and you'll be riding with us soon enough.

jennthebiker

it's been awhile since my suspension has been tweaked. i'd like to sign up for some suspension assistance!

thanks for offering barry!

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Sorry to hear that you wont be riding with us barry. Its always nice to see you there!

Dave561

Control Rider
Be good to see, but better to see you on the track. Heal up, next season will be here soon. Or maybe a bunch of us can arrange a trip down to Jennings in Jan

ZxRegg6r

Hey Barry

Sorry to hear about the layoff. Just mean you'll be back stronger in the spring!

Also: You hooked me up with a suspension tune on my 07 black zx6r after lunch on Sept 15 at Njmp. Intended to come back and report my results and say Thanks. Got caught up running down the track with improved suspension and confidence:D. Sorry. Big Thanks for your help. Get healty man.

Regg
#71 07 zx6r

barry38

Glad to hear it regg. It's really amazing what twiddling with the little dials can do for your bike. I'll be at the rider's meeting and let everyone know where I'm pitted. No appointment needed, just bring you and your bike and I'll be happy to do what I can!!!!!

swharder

Gates Open?

Can someone tell me what time they will open the gates for us to get in the Paddock on Sunday? Also, where is best place to set up as far as shade, and convenience goes?

jimbo

Based on some weather reports, looks like rain for Monday. Are there garages available or some area to hang out between sessions. I'm also a bit concerned about running my Pirelli super corse pros in the rain.

STEAKUM

JIMBO, please report to the front of the riders meeting for your beating!! :nutkick:
I realize it's your 2nd posting but..............NO R___ words and/or discussions are allowed here!!:doh:
Having said that I'll be there Sunday pm!!

Rogue.

Barry, THANK YOU so much for helping me out with my suspension... it made a huge difference in the handling of the bike.

- Sarah