Njmp 15-17th

ta2kutz

i see you guys are running lightning on fri sat sun next week.
is there anyone going down thurs night?
ill be over at the thunderbolt vip suites with the code school. we are cornerworking for the school thurs and fri.
whos got the beer?

ta2kutz

mine?
ITS FROM MY GOPRO. ON WINDOWS MOVIE MAKER YOU CAN TAKE A PIC FROM THE VIDEO AND SAVE.
I NEED TO work on the camera aim. its a great spot for video. im gonna take some video when im at thunderbolt next week. ill post the videos asap

JU190

im going to be their staying at the suites for sunday, the pricing isn't bad compared to the other local hotels

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
ta2kutz;52323 wrote: i didnt know you could rent the suites if you were on the other track... cool.
yea...called up to make sure.and actually reserved over the phone....me and pollen do not mix, so sleeping outside in the spring will make for a shitty weekend of riding

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
I'm following your lead Les, Sat/Sun and camping. Let's just see if you can follow my lead on the track! :poorguy:

pefrey

ta2kutz;52318 wrote: i see you guys are running lightning on fri sat sun next week.
is there anyone going down thurs night?
ill be over at the thunderbolt vip suites with the code school. we are cornerworking for the school thurs and fri.
whos got the beer?

I'm going down Thursday night because I am doing Code on Friday.

pefrey

ta2kutz;54778 wrote: ill be on a corner ill try not to blue flag you too much!!
you running your bike?

Yes, FZR600 with # 548 on the front. I'm doing Level 3. If I see a blue flag, I'll know it's you. lol. My name is Peter.