NJMP 3/31 and 4/1

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Emerson;235207 wrote: My question is, what is the point of having an "A" and "B" bike if neither one ever breaks? I could try and break at least one for you :D :cool:
Bragging rights...:D

trekuhl

Control Rider
Emerson;235107 wrote: Looks like I'm out, apparently I've been riding with broken damping rods. Won't get parts for at least two weeks....:banghead: :mad:
nope its my forks that are busted...oh well. guess thats why i couldnt find those extra seconds last month

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
wtf, you out now too...really? You guys have 5 months to get your s't together...wash your orange shirts, wipe down the bike, fix suspensions for ginormous heads, and check belly pans for all those seconds you can't find and a week and a half before the event you are pulling the "i"m not ready card"???

trekuhl

Control Rider
no emmy's are not broken, it was mine both damping tubes were busted inside the forks. mark was tied up with the daytona stuff so didnt find it couple weeks ago when i sent them in.

ill send a homing beacon out for my old gsxr, its somewhere in NJ...

trekuhl

Control Rider
Twiztedjester55;235270 wrote: Then why is he saying he's out?:dunno: Because you won't be there to hold his hand?
what are you not following? did you have too many carrots for lunch again? mark originally said his were broke, they were mine not emmys...emmys are fine.

gsrider

I'll be there on Saturday and I'm mostly ready. I plan to have friends or family attend who will not be coming through the gate at the same time as me. Poking around the forums it looks like there are older postings about a "crew list" my friends or family should be on, or a form to fill out and leave at the gate. I can't find the form, so what is the right thing to do to get them registered?

Last time I had a friend stop by he got charged to enter...

Thanks,
Steve

kubricky

Control Rider
Director
Be sure they know that NJMP requires all entrants to sign up for the NJMP Pass - this can be found here: http://www.njmp.com/?page_id=2416&preview=true#.

There will be a guest list available during registration/tech. Making sure your guests state they are with NESBA and will be riding the proper track is usually enough for the gate to allow guests in. This was the case throughout last year at NJMP.

As stated there will be a guest list during tech and registration in the event that it is required.

bad67deuce

In for Sunday 4/1 only. Its been to long guys and girls, take it easy on #14 in the A group for a session or two ;)please.