Njmp 6/1

ktuso27

Thunederbolt without the 2nd chicane rocks!!! The afternoon sessions were the most fun I ever had at a trackday. Thanks NESBA for a great day.

Blaise

Seriously, I had a GREAT time without the chicane. My times were slow, but who cares, I felt very comfortable out there. No sketchy passing, nobody holding things up, not much crashing. Awesome! :D

Only thing we could have improved on was that we lost nearly an entire session while the corner workers picked up an '06 R6 tank side cover thing (they always fly off!) because apparently a bunch of people blew the red flag. Oh well...

It was a great day! Rode all seven sessions, learned alot based on CR advice and need to get over a few mental barriers.

A guy I was riding with in B-group lost his R6 plastics too? Didn't know it was that common.

Hey Blaise, Kimmi made a pass on me in the final session in B group.

I guess the chrome rims on the VFR don't give me the skillz I thought they did:notsure:LOL! (And no, I didn't put those on the bike the pervious owner did).

BZ

woncrzymof0

Hey guys, this is my first post to the forum, I am not a NESBA member yet but I will be as soon as I can get a track bike.

Looks like you all had a blast yesterday, hopefully I will join the addiction soon. I don't know if any of you saw me yesterday, I was walking around snapping pics of people in a kawasaki team shirt.

I took around 800 pictures in total and was there to take pics of a few friends. I will provide you guys with any pics I have, free of charge. I got home a little late last night and haven't had a chance to load them yet but I will try and get them up tonight for sure.

I am not a professional photographer by any means, but I think I might have got some cool shots of most of you.

I will load them tonight and post the link up.

JU190

my dad was talking to you, he said your camera was probably better then the guy taking the professional pictures

woncrzymof0

JU190;59301 wrote: my dad was talking to you, he said your camera was probably better then the guy taking the professional pictures
Yes, I remember talking to your Dad... unfortunately I didn't see him until the last session when I was up in the tower. If I had seen him earlier I could have gotten more pics of you but, I haven't looked through my stuff yet so maybe there are some of you anyway.

I did bring some real high end camera equipment however, I wasn't allowed over the fence. The equipment helped but I couldn't get as close as I wanted to.

But, my pics are free :D

Blaise

woncrzymof0;59289 wrote: Hey guys, this is my first post to the forum, I am not a NESBA member yet but I will be as soon as I can get a track bike.

Looks like you all had a blast yesterday, hopefully I will join the addiction soon. I don't know if any of you saw me yesterday, I was walking around snapping pics of people in a kawasaki team shirt.

I took around 800 pictures in total and was there to take pics of a few friends. I will provide you guys with any pics I have, free of charge. I got home a little late last night and haven't had a chance to load them yet but I will try and get them up tonight for sure.

I am not a professional photographer by any means, but I think I might have got some cool shots of most of you.

I will load them tonight and post the link up.
I think I looked at your camera, looked bad-ass.

I'm the guy with the sad face on his bike :( :second:

woncrzymof0

Blaise;59312 wrote: I think I looked at your camera, looked bad-ass.

I'm the guy with the sad face on his bike :( :second:

There were a lot of people looking at me wondering if I was a track day photographer or not haha

Towards the end of the day I was standing near the exit from the pits, there's a chance I got a closeup of the sad face

BlackBeauty35

That was my first track day and it really was an amazing experience! Thanks to all of NESBA...From CR's to Beginners, I met some great people in the Paddock. Look forward to the next!

:D

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
BlackBeauty35;59318 wrote: That was my first track day and it really was an amazing experience! Thanks to all of NESBA...From CR's to Beginners, I met some great people in the Paddock. Look forward to the next!

:D
Sorry I didn't meet you, but I didn't know what bike/bike number you had. Lemme know when you'll be out there again! Glad you enjoyed yourself!