Njmp 6/1

BlackBeauty35

Judy, sorry...I guess I should have told you what I would be riding. 05 GSXR600, black/silver...pretty stock. I looked for you in the paddock when I strolled around, and of course couldn't tell who was who on the track...a lot going on, so it was tough to find you. Will surely find you next time. I'm looking at a day that will fit my schedule, so I'll let you know about the next!

wally

Good riding for sure. The last session of the the day was great because a CR, myself(REPSOL), and some other dude were gettin on it pretty good the whole time. When we pulled off after the session and linked up we were all laughing under our helmets! Good riding guys, I love to get out there and mix it up with you.

Thanks to the advanced guy in the pits next to me for coming over and giving me some advice on a line I was taking, it worked out well for me the rest of the day.

Nice talking to you CR Tom, I think, BIG guy on the GSXR.

Gotta go put some brake pads and tires on!

REPSOL #672
I Group

LesPow

Control Rider
wally;59557 wrote:

Thanks to the advanced guy in the pits next to me for coming over and giving me some advice on a line I was taking, it worked out well for me the rest of the day.

Gotta go put some brake pads and tires on!

REPSOL #672
I Group
Wally, you were doing the Damn thing!! Had to give you props.

bigkaley

Control Rider
HondaGalToo;59354 wrote: Sorry I didn't meet you, but I didn't know what bike/bike number you had. Lemme know when you'll be out there again! Glad you enjoyed yourself!Kinda funny, Judy, but I think you had come down to my pit area a couple of times during the day Monday which was directly across from BlackBeauty35. He's also from my area (Lebanon/ Annville) and I was trying to help him out a little during the day. I could have introduced you two, you were probably standing about 10 feet away from each other :)

wally;59557 wrote:
Nice meeting you also. I'll make sure to look for you again next time!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
bigkaley;59925 wrote: Kinda funny, Judy, but I think you had come down to my pit area a couple of times during the day Monday which was directly across from BlackBeauty35. He's also from my area (Lebanon/ Annville) and I was trying to help him out a little during the day. I could have introduced you two, you were probably standing about 10 feet away from each other :)

LOL, that figures! Next time! I went to LVC, so I'm familiar with Annville!