Njmp 9/11-9/12?

USMC_10

Anyone know what's up with NJMP on the calendar for 9/11 and 9/12? :dunno:

It's not on the website, but when you log in under Event Registration it shows up. It won't let me register, so is the contract still being worked out or is this simply a bogus date?

Thanks for the clarification,
Mike

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
There's also skills enhancement days similarly listed for Sept 24th & 25th. Same thing, can't sign up. I would LOVE to see those happen. All four of those dates are on NJMP's calendar, so I hold out hope.....

BlueMax

HondaGalToo;285213 wrote: There's also skills enhancement days similarly listed for Sept 24th & 25th. Same thing, can't sign up. I would LOVE to see those happen. All four of those dates are on NJMP's calendar, so I hold out hope.....
I booked the whole week off from work months ago. CCS race weekend on Sept 7-8, Absolute on the 9th, Nesba on 11-12th, AMA race weekend. Could be an epic week! :adore:

BlueMax;285217 wrote: I booked the whole week off from work months ago. CCS race weekend on Sept 7-8, Absolute on the 9th, Nesba on 11-12th, AMA race weekend. Could be an epic week! :adore:
Damn John, do you ever work? :notsure:

BZ

ridelater

i'm in got the wifes ok! we are waiting if me aND john will be on a excellent adventure. just replace bill and ted with pat and john.

USMC_10

Thanks all for the feedback. I'm not holding my breath...about to sign up for Cornerspeed's Ducati REVs Virginia down in VIR. Looking forward to trying the Full Course at VIR. Did Cornerspin school last weekend...it was pretty good.