NJMP Chicane?

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
sternsi;111376 wrote: Jim, nice vids. You need to learn to use the whole track at njmp, those candy canes have plenty of grip there. ;)

Ryan, I don't remember you going WFO through there. :poorguy:
Sternsi, those things scare the shit out of me, but you're right.

Also, thanks for the defense!

Bottlecap75

Thread Jack

Ever read one of these threads backwards? Changes the whole perspective....well anyway, I love NJMP in all configs, both tracks. If someone told me we werent running T4 on Lightning (my personal favorite on the property), I'd prob join "W" group. So I understand both sides and how some feel about the chicane...but I hear there is a bigger issue with our beloved motorsorts park, and that is the neighbors. Anyone heard?

Sorry for the "Thread-Jacking," but where else can you find a whole bunch of people who have such a high opinion of any place in New Jersey? Even if your opinions differ on a "set" of turns, no one wants to see this track get booted. I've seen the "You-Tube" stuff with sound meters, and I know the Natives are restless....

See all you happy campers in April......chicane-or-not!!!!

drew231506

Big THANKS to Geoff for doing what he said he would and leaving it to the riders vote for the chicane. I was pumped we ran it today!!!!

Thanks!

1up5down

Control Rider
Yes!

:agree: Applauds to Geoff and the entire NESBA staff for allowing the riders to decide. Double applauds to the riders for choosing wisely:D. I only wish I had a bike to ride. Well, I did get out for one session on the demo ride.

Myers

Control Rider
Great times! - I personally love the chicane. As far as the neighbors the only thing I caught onto was Jeff saying we couldnt make any announcements over the pa before 0800. Thanks again to nesba and the crew...

jtsgsxr6

lemondrop;118412 wrote: next time i vote no chicane...that b!tch bit me!!!!

:p
Next time I think I'll vote that way too, I like leaving it up to a riders vote. Although me likes the chicane.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
hahaha..i dont know though....getting a longer run up wheelie hill...i may just poop myself. i wheelie'd there a couple times on saturday with the short amount of distance that we had coming out of the chicane

jtsgsxr6

lemondrop;118453 wrote: hahaha..i dont know though....getting a longer run up wheelie hill...i may just poop myself. i wheelie'd there a couple times on saturday with the short amount of distance that we had coming out of the chicane
Chipolt-la-way also works for wheelie hill stains!:D

slowpoke

A sunny day on T-bolt? what more could i ask for - chicane/no chicane - whatever....

just a great track and a great group of people.

1up5down

Control Rider
Well I'm happy to see NESBA run the chicane without a vote! Progress has been made. Oh and I don't believe there was one red flag in the chicane all day. At least not in A. :) Oh this was on 5-24.

Lombardo Joe

Yeah, the only red flags to get thrown in B were in the button loop, I believe. It was my first track day, so I don't really know what it's like without the chicane... But it was fun, nonetheless!