NJMP Endurance Day Video Threa

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
some recommendations: work on blipping the throttle. the first shot of T5, there looked to be somebody passing you on the inside and you can distinctly hear them blip the throttle as they clicked down 2 gears.

work on hitting that late apex to get good drive outta T5 to rocket yourself through T6

Turbo329

lemondrop;192290 wrote: some recommendations: work on blipping the throttle. the first shot of T5, there looked to be somebody passing you on the inside and you can distinctly hear them blip the throttle as they clicked down 2 gears.

work on hitting that late apex to get good drive outta T5 to rocket yourself through T6

Thanks for the pointers. The first couple of times I went out I took the whole track in 1 gear just to learn it. I actually did start blipping by my 3rd outing.

I was scared of turn 5 because of the riders meeting. I was just trying to survive it. hahahahahhaha

lemondrop

chicane bit my ace before.....never had any problems in T5..........................yet :p

Mikey75702

All 3 of the lefts are a little sketchy when its cold for the first few laps. Since there aren't many lefts, I tend to get a bit of slide if I push it before the tires warm.... once it warms up, they are great.

lemondrop

more speed through T1. I end on the rumble strips.

work on upper body positioning.

was that a GoPro? Like the view

Turbo329

lemondrop;192506 wrote: more speed through T1. I end on the rumble strips.

work on upper body positioning.

was that a GoPro? Like the view
No, it wasn't a GoPro. I think it was a Contour.

Turbo329

Thanks Fellas!

I just checked in to Days Inn for the Summit Main for tomorrow. Gonna try and get more footage. : )