NJMP Lightning Roll Call - May 17 / 18

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
It's time to get this started!!! Who is in for Saturday and Sunday??? The forecast is great and we have some Guest Instructors on tap (check out the N2 Facebook Page) and a Pot Luck Meet & Greet for Saturday night!!

Gates will open at 6:00 pm. Tech & Registration opens at 7:00 am, Riders Meeting at 8:15 am. Let's ROLLLL!!!!

Danlavelle

I'll be there on Saturday! My first track day and man I am pumped! And scared, and nervous, haha.

I will be on a red/black Yamaha R6, coming in on a blue Subaru WRX. If anyone has any tips of tricks please feel free to share. Looking forward to the day.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
One correction... gates are open from 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm Friday night and re-open at 6:00 am Saturday morning.

For the Pot Luck I'll be bringing Brats, Kraut, Chips & Salsa. Let me know what you are bringing ( Jimmy no need to reply!!!) and I will consolidate.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I'll be there on Saturday! My first track day and man I am pumped! And scared, and nervous, haha.

I will be on a red/black Yamaha R6, coming in on a blue Subaru WRX. If anyone has any tips of tricks please feel free to share. Looking forward to the day.

Welcome to your first trackday! It's normal to be nervous! I still get nervous before the first day of the season, after all these years, LOL!
We have a good Novice program for first-time-on-the-track riders. Those riders get designated Control Riders to work with them (as long as we have sufficient staff, which we have so far this year) until they are comfortable enough to line up with the rest of the group. That can be the first few sessions or the entire day, depends on you! You will get great riding tips and instruction. Bring plenty of water and stay hydrated. Bring a chair, shade, extra gas (red cans in NJ!). Relax, breathe, and focus on being smooth! You'll have a blast!

Unfortunately, I won't make this weekend.

andykurz

I will be there sat and sun. Bo, I will give you a call later this week about parts, been a bit busy

see everyone soon!