NJMP May 17-18th Intermediate group Yours for 100.00!

I can not make these 2 days that I have paid in full for already, I still have lots of money in my credit I have to use this year so I don't need to add this back to it. I will be out of town on family business so I can not make this trip. BOTH days in the Intermediate class for 100.00 dollars and you contact N2 and let them know and make the switch, This is not a scam it is true for who ever gets me the 100.00 dollars first..Plus I have 4 track-days in the next 2 weeks that I am doing..Thanks Scott Reynolds

eaglebike600;n594725 wrote: Pm sent
They are yours if you want them.... I am leaving at 1p.m today for a track day at Loudon N.H for Monday, Be back on Tuesday Afternoon.. I will pm you my phone # if you would like to call me...Thanks Scott Reynolds

damiankelly;n594758 wrote: Eagle if you do not want these I will take em. Scott you have my pm if needed. Thanks
Damian I am taking the 17th so that leaves the 18th open .I talked to Scott today and he asked me to post something on here that I'm taking the one day .he will be getting back to me tomorrow or Wednesday when he gets home to settle up.thanks,