NJMP - MON 5/12 LETS RIDE!!!!

Myers

Control Rider
If you are joining the N2 family this coming Monday below we have some information related to the event.

The prior weekend event will conclude mid-afternoon on Sunday, so they should be able to get the track and paddock cleaned up/turnover started early. N2 staff we will be at the track Sunday afternoon/evening to inspect the track for our event Monday.

GATES:
NJMP gates will open Sunday 5/11 evening at 7:00 pm until 11:00pm (the track asks that you arrive by 9:30pm) for N2 members. The 11pm gate close time for N2 members is FIRM. Do not pull up to the gate at 1101 and expect to be let in. Anyone arriving early should stage on the entrance road outside of the main gate. Golf carts will be provided for anyone there early that wants to visit the club house for food.
Monday morning 5/12, the gates will be open at 6:00 am. Spectator fees will be collected after 10am. If any family members or friends will be coming later to help out, please see the director first thing in the morning and we will notify the gate.

CAMPING:
NJMP does charge for camping. See the track information page for details: http://www.n2td.org/track-days/tracks-we-ride/njmp-thunderbolt/

ABBREVIATED SCHEDULE:
Below is the intended Monday morning Schedule. To expedite YOUR registration process please make sure you do the following.

- Arrive at registration with a valid ID as well as the event release form emailed to you. If you do not have it you can find it here. http://www.n2td.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/N2_EventLiabilityRelease.pdf
Fill it out early and have it ready.

- Arrive at tech inspection AFTER you have been through registration with:
Your N2 registration wrist band, bike, helmet, leathers, boots and gloves.

**Tech and registration will open at 7:00am Monday morning.
**Tech and registration will close at 8:00am sharp.
**Mandatory riders meeting will begin at 8:15am.
**Advanced group will be on track at 09:00am.
** Lunch will be from 12:00pm- 1:00pm

PETS:
Pets are discouraged, but are allowed as long as they are leashed and cleaned up after.

Now that all of the above is out there...... ARE YOU READY TO RIDE!!!???
LETS DO THIS! See you Monday.

Len Myers
Director

Last edited:

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
So, what you're saying is, unless I sleep at the track I'll be late for our meeting. Due to a family situation I can't get out of the house until 10pm Sunday. So I'll be at the gate well before the meeting time, but if I can't get in, then I'll be late.

And what the crap is up with this "Personal Paddock Vehicle" registration BS?

Myers

Control Rider
We have verified with NJMP this morning and updated the "ingate" times above for tonight & tomorrow.

Happy Mothers Day!

Last edited:

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Excerpted from the NJMP website, heading General Info/general information: http://www.njmp.com/general-information/

"Personal Paddock Vehicles (PPVs): The use of non-golf cart PPVs such as scooters, ATVs, etc., is allowed in the track paddocks only. Golf carts may be operated anywhere on the facility. Operators of all motorized PPVs must register their PPV with NJMP, and the NJMP supplied PPV sticker must be displayed on the PPV at all times in a prominent location. PPV stickers can be purchased at registration. Common sense and care must be applied to the use of PPVs. Persons under the age of 17 may not operate motorized PPVs. Personal powered vehicles, including skates, skateboards, razors and similar devices, are NOT permitted in the paddock. With the exception of golf karts, all motorized vehicles driven outside of the paddock must be street legal, tagged, registered, and insured. Motorized “mini-bikes” with a 14″ wheel size or smaller are strictly prohibited anywhere on NJMP property."

And thanks for clearing up the gate issue, Len. Now I'm not so wound up.

Shinobi

They just started that a couple weeks back Judy. Shameless that..... I call strike lol or send emails to admin on this one. Just when you thought you could not get a ticket at the track : ( hahaha

Kawasaki ZX6 - 2007

Mechanics-Technique
Bravery-Restraint

raylee

Had lots of fun, but I didn't get a chance to grab a t-shirt. Guess I just have to do lightning next week to grab one. Aw shucks.