Njmp new rider

jose Mercado

I just want to say I had to time of my life even in the rain rain rain. I also want to thank all the CRs that help me and gave me pointers to better my riding and make it safe.
Special thanks to Lenny and the guys that helped me around the pit. Thank you

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider
Hi Jose! It was great to meet you and your wife Liz! I wish we had better weather for us to ride in, but we have to go with what Mother Nature has to give use! I hope to see you at the track some more so we can get you more comfortable on the bike!
Again, it was a pleasure to meet you and your wife! We'll see you soon!

:cool::cool: Freaking Lenny !!! I can't even begin to Imagine how much better off this world would be if we had more people like you ! I want you to know that I am having a great time developing a friendship with you. I learn more about this sport each and every time you speak. So much of the info that is complete second nature to you is absolute gold to me and others. I hope you pit with us at Pitt Race (beev Run)

Mikey75702

:cool::cool: Freaking Lenny !!! I can't even begin to Imagine how much better off this world would be if we had more people like you ! I want you to know that I am having a great time developing a friendship with you. I learn more about this sport each and every time you speak. So much of the info that is complete second nature to you is absolute gold to me and others. I hope you pit with us at Pitt Race (beev Run)

Lenny likes it when you bring beer and cigarettes :D

CBRtist

Great to hear you had such a great experience! Safe to say we will be seeing you around soon? ;)

Lenny ZX9R

Control Rider

Hey Jimmy! Its always a pleasure to pit with you and the guys! Your a good man Jimmy, with an even bigger heart! The guys love ya! Its great to see your enthusiasm for this sport and all the people around you! It just rubs off you! LOL!
Thanks for the props! I just like to see folks have a good time! All that I know about this sport, I like to pay it forward!

See you at the Beav Jimmy, and thanks again!