NJMP Potluck Dinner

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
NJMP Potluck Dinner
10/5/2013 6:30 PM at tech garage
This is the last NJMP Lightning Event of the season. Let’s get together and enjoy a meal. The track is only half the fun, getting to know you’re fellow riders is the other half. Let’s plan on starting to serve food at 6:30 on Saturday, 10/5/13. We will setup by the garage at Lightning.

All are invited
and this is by volunteer, so if you are interested in bring something please post up so we don’t get 100 hotdog rolls and no hamburger buns :D No offer is too big or too small.
Post up and I can help to organize the list on this first page.

Signup List

Dave Sanders Grill and 40 hamburgers ketchup mustard
akosi - brats and buns
kurz - pasta salad and chips
shiloh - bacon wrapped awesomeness
boris - chicken/spinach sausages,buns,some pickles
Tom - pasta salad
9mmkungfu - salad and 40 hamburger buns
dkelly - fruit salad and cider
Kappy - roasted red taters

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Question. I wouldn't subject my worst enemy to my cooking. What can guys like me buy that can still help contribute to the feast, other than the standard stuff (Chips, soda, etc which I'm guessing will be plentiful)

andykurz

I am bringing some stuff, probably pasta salad and sides and stuff. Since I don't do the cooking, I'll just promise that it will be good.

And beer.

borislav

Control Rider
Dave561;290596 wrote: Guess I am eating alone.

Cancelled.
Dave are you serious, I just logged in to see what to bring!
Only four responses!!!!!!!! What's up with you f.....s nobody want's to hang around, eat good food, telling jokes etc.!!!!!?????:dunno:

akosi

I'm guessing that there will be grill I'll bring some brats, buns, and a case of beer. You know the healthy stuff.

borislav

Control Rider
I was planing to bring couple packs of chicken/spinach sausages,buns,some pickles and case of beer!
Dave if I need to bring something else instead of what I said above just let me know!

mike574

If I get out of work early enuf on saturday I will eat the food you bring :) Trying to make it while the sun is still out

I'm bringing enough mouth watering incredibly delicious somthin somthin for 20-30 peeps.

considering only 5 or 6 replies I would suggest that those who have replied to skip lunch cuz we are gonna have a lot to eat

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
Dave561;290665 wrote: It's about time you posted :D

I had to build the anticipation first Dave, it makes you appreciate them more :p

And im sure Dave will have plenty for you Chris lol

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
In for the jalapeno bites! I'll pick some side up tonight to bring. Pasta salad or something similar is what I was thinking.

9mmkungfu

Myself along with a few others that are coming with me plan to bring some food items but we're not quite sure of what, yet, exactly. Salad and some mac and cheese is what we're thinking so far.

Is anyone bringing buns for the 40 hamburgers?