NJMP Potluck Dinner

damiankelly

Ill bring some fruit salad ( no jokes) and some cider for drinks (its apple season)
should I bring some napkins, plates and implements?

Myers

Control Rider
Put me.down for a fresh propane tank and whatever i can find at Karns

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
JimmyW;290630 wrote: I'm bringing enough mouth watering incredibly delicious somthin somthin for 20-30 peeps.

considering only 5 or 6 replies I would suggest that those who have replied to skip lunch cuz we are gonna have a lot to eat
I've got the roasted red potatoes to go with Jimmy's something..something.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Wife is making Fruity Pebble treats. Imagine Rice krispy treats, but made with Fruity Pebbles instead. Depends on the size that she cuts them, it should yield 40-50 pieces. She's using 3 boxes of cereal to make 'em, so it should be a decent amount.

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
Otto Man;290760 wrote: Wife is making Fruity Pebble treats. Imagine Rice krispy treats, but made with Fruity Pebbles instead. Depends on the size that she cuts them, it should yield 40-50 pieces. She's using 3 boxes of cereal to make 'em, so it should be a decent amount.
Never thought to do that. I love fruity pebbles. I wonder how they would be with cocoa pebbles:rolleyes:

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
We ate like KINGS on Saturday night! Thanks so much for everyone that brought all the delicious food and that stood around the grills to make it happen!

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
tomseviltwin;291066 wrote: We ate like KINGS on Saturday night! Thanks so much for everyone that brought all the delicious food and that stood around the grills to make it happen!
Absolutely!! Awesome night. :D

damiankelly

Seriously the best steak I have had in awhile! Thanks to Jim for steaks. Dave, Dan and everyone who worked the grill and was there..
Great weekend!