NJMP Saturday - I group - 2 Videos Links

tricklidz

Thanks, looks good. I'm the one on the yellow Ducati at about 3 mins in on the first clip.
First time at that track. I liked it.
What equipment do you use. I also have some footage from afternoon Sat and Sun that I'll post up when I get time.
Steve

mperussault

It's a Hero goprocamera.com. Not great but gets the job done.

Yellow Duc: nice smooth outside pass on your part.

tricklidz

Thanks. Saturday I was still learning the track. Went better Sunday.
Using the same camera on the Duc. I have to shorten up a couple of vids and post on Utube..
How's the best way to shorten them before posting???

mperussault

I purchased and use Ulead Video Studio 9 a long time ago. You can donwload the free Windows Movie Maker at the Microsoft site and do almost all the same stuff. Good luck, video editing for the first time can take some time to learn.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Thanks for posting the video....now I know who that yellow bike belongs to. We seem to be taking turns passing each other...still wonder who that was that overbooked turn 4 right in front of me. Had to take a little evasive action when he blew by and you were by me in a flash....good pass. Not on this video but I know how much you like those outside passes in the carousel:)

tricklidz

Your welcome. I had a lot of fun dicing with you and others. It was my first time on that track (I spend all my tracktime at Loudon!!!). I have to make up all my time in the corners and on the brakes as I run a stock 98 Ducati 748....so....NO H.P.!!
The carousel is a lot of FUN (nothing like that in N.H.), once I learned to power through it hard after the first apex and run wide, late apexing the second half. Can get by others here.
I hope to get some time to post up Sundays vids tomorrow.

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Always knew when you were there.....that thumping is hard to miss. The R6 is quick through the carousel and the section leading onto the straight. There were times that I'd lay back in the carousel to leave room for a good run on the guys in front of me and.... damn.... there's that yellow duc next to me again:) I figured out that I couldn't afford to lay back in the carousel if I heard any thumping:)

tricklidz

Yeah, you defineatly we're going well. I could get past ya (sometimes) in the corners only to be smoked down the straight!!!

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Gotta get it done where we can.... I switched from my R1 to an R6 about a month ago and now corner speed (especially leading onto any straight) is the only way I can hang with the liter bikes....I thought you were very smooth and carried really good corner speed.....always felt like I could trust what you were going to do..... pretty important in this sport!

snikwad

Yow, #21 with that black zx10, man, I had some serious fun in the afternoon trying to pass you. That 10 hauls ass.
Whoever you are, that was some good riding. :) so good I didn't see I had gotten the checkered flag the previous lap and went around again, instead of pitting in. Lol.

chris

snikwad;25446 wrote: Yow, #21 with that black zx10, man, I had some serious fun in the afternoon trying to pass you. That 10 hauls ass.
Whoever you are, that was some good riding. :) so good I didn't see I had gotten the checkered flag the previous lap and went around again, instead of pitting in. Lol.

what's good snikwad thanks for that.my name is chris #21 zx10 that's funny that you passed the checkered flag.that was a nice work out on sun you pressured the hell out of me i had no choice but to dig in it good stuff!!.yeah that was the first time i put the 10 on the track that thing impressed the hell out of me.mad horsepower on the front straight not like i was leaving that RR though like i said had alot of fun hope to see you out there next year.

snikwad

chris;25548 wrote: what's good snikwad thanks for that.my name is chris #21 zx10 that's funny that you passed the checkered flag.that was a nice work out on sun you pressured the hell out of me i had no choice but to dig in it good stuff!!.yeah that was the first time i put the 10 on the track that thing impressed the hell out of me.mad horsepower on the front straight not like i was leaving that RR though like i said had alot of fun hope to see you out there next year.
yeah, i was laughing my ass off everytime you walked on me, but i got you good in that sweeper tho, lol.
that was great!!! im gonna have to do some tweaking this off season so you dont walk on me coming out of every corner next season. lol

Too bad they didnt have a timer all day tho, i know when you and i were at it, we had to have been making some good lap times.