NJMP this past weekend......

dc21811

Just wanted to say thank you for a kick ass fun weekend. I really appreciated all the helpful advice from the CR's. Thank's to Chris, Deon, Emmerson, Kurbricky, and Trey, hope I got everyone's name correct. I was even having fun on Sunday doing laps in the rain. I know it was not a down pour, but it was a new track experience for me. Again, thank you very much!
Danny

Poper

It was a great weekend of riding! Saturday was gorgeous, and the track really came in nicely with the sunshine. Sunday was a bit cool, and the track never really came in with the overcast. No worries, I don't think I had the strength to go any faster after all the laps on Saturday. Great way to start the year with a great group of riders!

I'll post up a few photos from the weekend later.

Poper

Sometimes I like track shots instead of rider images...I don't look slow in any of these!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Sounds like you guys had a great time...

Poper,
Just curious what kind of camera you have?

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I was up there Saturday and was equally impressed with the track. Being a new track for me I was pleasantly surprised how nice the facility was and actually closer than VIR. Small groups and great riding all Saturday afternoon was a great way to shake the cobwebs loose.

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
trekuhl;268954 wrote: oh. its the "cupcake guy"

with no cupcakes.
I'll make sure to have some cupcakes for you at the next event. Are you going to be at VIR next monday or Summit the 15th? Your gov't dollars hard at work here right now..hahaha

erick1670

It was great.
I was there on Saturday, and Mr. Emmerson ride with me almost all day and came by and gave me some words of encouragement ...
It feel good when someone tells you, that you are riding good, specialy being on the bike for the first time since Nov.
Can't wait for NYST

Gracias, Cinnamon.

SnipeHunter

Control Rider
You're welcome.

dc21811;268901 wrote: Just wanted to say thank you for a kick ass fun weekend. I really appreciated all the helpful advice from the CR's. Thank's to Chris, Deon, Emmerson, Kurbricky, and Trey, hope I got everyone's name correct. I was even having fun on Sunday doing laps in the rain. I know it was not a down pour, but it was a new track experience for me. Again, thank you very much!
Danny
It was a pleasure working with you. You were doing well out there. It was nice to have someone to ride with in the rain. I look forward to riding with you the next time you make it out to the track with us.

Dion

Poper

vinny337;268946 wrote: Sounds like you guys had a great time...

Poper,
Just curious what kind of camera you have?
Nikon D3000. I bought it for the wife a few years ago. It seems to be a pretty nice camera.

trekuhl

Control Rider
erick1670;268959 wrote: It was great.
I was there on Saturday, and Mr. Emmerson ride with me almost all day and came by and gave me some words of encouragement ...
It feel good when someone tells you, that you are riding good, specialy being on the bike for the first time since Nov.
Can't wait for NYST

Gracias, Cinnamon.
yes you were rolling great, very smooth and consistent! it was fun playing around with you guys.

trekuhl

Control Rider
Evil Cupcake;268955 wrote: I'll make sure to have some cupcakes for you at the next event. Are you going to be at VIR next monday or Summit the 15th? Your gov't dollars hard at work here right now..hahaha
naw that junk food will slow me down... :cool:

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
Definitely enjoyed riding this past weekend. Everyone really worked well together and the weather cooperated for the most part.
Great to see some really nice skills improvement by more than just a few riders.... nice job.

more seat time

Another thanks to Kris,and Dion had a blast working w/ you guys in B in the morning sessions.Looking forward to the next levels of instruction in I group which were the best sessions ive had yet,still got the $h*t eating grin on my face.Trey,Emerson,and all the rest in I group that hooked up with for the evening sessions had a blast see you at lightning in june.

trekuhl

Control Rider
Evil Cupcake;268955 wrote: I'll make sure to have some cupcakes for you at the next event. Are you going to be at VIR next monday or Summit the 15th? Your gov't dollars hard at work here right now..hahaha
look at that stud cupcake guy on FB!

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
erick1670;268959 wrote: It was great.
Can't wait for NYST

Gracias, Cinnamon.
E, you getting used to your beast?