NJMP Thunderbolt added Sunday 10/25

mattf

I soooo need to regi for this. Was doing the 26th anyway, this is even better. Any idea when the bumps from NJMP on 9/21 will be applied? I'd love to regi in "I" for this!

Geoff Doyer

If you were bumped then your class will automatically change when the bump is applied. Bobby G is handling the bumps from NJ 9/21.

PJZOCC624

:congrats: Very cool that NESBA is adding a couple dates this late in the season!!

:argh: Sucks that it had to be a weekend that I'll be in Dallas for a Cowboys game!!

:congrats: Cool for you :argh: Sucks for me

HECK3086

Wish my boss wasn't such an ass with me using my own Personal and Holiday time. If I can indeed get off for both days I'm in as fast as the mouse can hit the register button.

mattf

Geoff Doyer;86254 wrote: If you were bumped then your class will automatically change when the bump is applied. Bobby G is handling the bumps from NJ 9/21.
Done......thanks! :adore:

CptCurt

Now I'm in for both days. Why does the "smoking the track pipe" thread immediately come to mind?:notsure:

Fav40

Oooh I wanna I wanna.....

Gotta see

BTW Any plan to offer a little more weekend dates for 2010 ? Just curiouso

slowpoke

:haha:

Vitamin_J;88008 wrote: I have to think about it, I'm still on the fence when it comes to this track.
VJ - 2500 laps later and you haven't made your mind up yet?
how many days do you have on T-bolt, 25..30?

Vitamin_J

I'm bringing a ring to NJMP with me and I'm going to propose to Thunderbolt on bended knee. My wife will be dissapointed but I can't change the way I feel.

Maybe 2,000 laps by the end of November.