NJMP Trailer Help Thanks

needasixr

So I get to Thunderbolt after dark on Sunday. Monday after 2 sessions I notice the dust cap fell off the trailer wheel. Upon further review, the dust cap was pushed off by the axle as it no longer had an inner bearing. The Nesba rescue squad shows up in force and by the second session after lunch, trailer fixed, and on to some nice tracktime.
Big thanks to Rich for tools, cleaner, the use of his truck, offering to follow me to Harrisburg, and cookies. Thanks to Dave and Will for the torch, compressor and grinder (yeah, it was one of those jobs). Thanks to the gent from B-more for the use of his air hose. Thanks to Anson, Doug, and the rest of their entourage for moral support. Could've been a really crappy day, but instead it was awesome. I owe you all and will have beer in my cooler at every trackday until the debt is repaid.

Control Rider
N2
Anytime Larry. Glad it worked out for you;)

No need for repayment of any kind, just buy some bearing buddies next time;)

schreib

Good to meet you Larry, I don't think I ever picked my jaw up off of the ground from watching your laps. Oh and no email yet, i'm checking the spam box because its in there...I know it.

needasixr

Thanks again, everyone.

Ben, great meeting you. Don't worry. There are soooo many more waitresses out there... See you at the track.