No AMA TV Coverage at Laguna Seca

GriffinD

That is extremely shitty news. Not good. I'm hoping this is not just the beginning though.......

:argh:

andykurz

Part of me assumes that that was just the best deal that they could work out and, hey, CBS Sports has been good so far this year. But then the whole not telling anyone about the no-Laguna stuff... :popcorn:

mike574

ragweed316;281434 wrote: i havent seen any of the AMA stuff all season, on speed tv?
CBS sports network very good coverage better then what speed was doing with it, show during the day, the day of the races. Suck about Laguna not being televised though :mad::argh:

andykurz

And don't forget, CBS Network has been putting FULL RACES on youtube, they are all up on the AMA Pro Racing channel. Not just highlights - the full broadcast. I think they have done a great job.

Now AMA OTOH...

Moto GP coverage on SPEED was pretty good. I would like to see Rossi win another one though. I checked out the Bull Riding and it kinda reminded me of my own body position in Turn 5 at RA in May. :D

27Ducati

from the AMA Pro Racing Website.

http://amaproracing.com/rr/news/index.cfm?cid=57382

Sunday's GEICO Motorcycle AMA Pro Road Racing finals from Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca will be aired in a set of tape-delayed broadcasts on CBS Sports Network.

Flag-to-flag coverage of the AMA Pro National Guard SuperBike and AMA Pro GoPro Daytona SportBike races scheduled for Sunday afternoon will be featured in one-hour broadcasts as part of the CBS Sports Spectacular. Television broadcast airdates and times will be released as soon as they are available.

gblack

http://amaproracing.com/rr/news/index.cfm?cid=57472

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (July 26, 2013) - CBS Sports Network has scheduled a SuperBike weekend for August 2 - 4, 2013. The AMA Pro National Guard SuperBike and AMA Pro GoPro Daytona SportBike races from last weekend's Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca will be featured as part of the CBS Sports Spectacular in a three-hour primetime special on CBS Sports Network beginning Friday, August 2 at 7:00 p.m. ET (4:00 p.m. PT).