No charcoal at barber

Mr. Blindrider

Track rule guys. Last time we were there someone had a charcoal grill and Barber does not allow them. Security pointed it out to Brian and I as we were leaving. To be honest it was news to me.:dunno: I myself think there is nothing better than a steak cooked over charcoal but I would rather us keep our track days. Gas grills are ok.

Folly1

The don't like bottles. Their insurance has a glass exception. I have been reminded, twice, of a strong preference for cans.

Ben.

I like your avatar ken.

B.

Mr.DJ

As with any track we attend, it's probably a good idea to review the posted guidelines. I dont want to make the Rider's Meeting 5secs/item longer by repeating it. Moreover, I rather not make the FAQ too long. Who the hell reads it anyway ;)

Barber:
http://www.barbermotorsports.com/spectators.php

I need clarification on this grilling thing. The rules imply (by omission) you can have charcoal in camping area.
Let you know what i find out. I'll have it after this con call.

Mr.DJ

Just of the phone with Barber.

You may grill with charcoal or gas in the camping area. Your grill must be elevated or it falls within the category of pit/open flames.

You may bring a pet. However, while in the paddock, you must keep them inside your trailer. They may be on a leash outside the paddock for walks and potty time. CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET!!!!

I will update the FAQ later today.

jcrich

Mr.DJ;75017 wrote: Just of the phone with Barber.

You may bring a pet. However, while in the paddock, you must keep them inside your trailer. They may be on a leash outside the paddock for walks and potty time. CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET!!!!

I will update the FAQ later today.

Wow, I think that qualifies as a BOMBSHELL
:)

Mr. Blindrider

I kind've agree that gas would be more dangerous but at the same time I could see people pouring their hot coals in the grass and burning other things and also pouring them into a trash can which would cause a fire or even worse burn the person changing out the trash bags. The security guy that brought it to our attention just thought we might be able to help by letting members know before they get there. Thanks DJ for setting the record straight.

Bombshell for me too on the pet rule. I thought no pets at all.

Nothing like a woman on tap.:cheers: