No Freddie Spenser shool this year

Meat

What a bummer. Really rather disappointing that he hasn't paid his instructors and not giving refunds of school deposits, which is really stealing in my book. But I am hoping Freddie will make right with the deposits and instructors. I really wanted to do another Freddy School at Miller next year. :(

barry38

That really sucks. I took the school 4 years ago, and it was awesome. One of the nicest bunches of people I've ever met. What a shame.

hank

betarace;23266 wrote: yet another reason why California Superbike School is the best... 2009 will be his 28th year.
Having attended both, here is (was) no comparison between the 2 schools...

I hope that Nick Ienatsch and Jeff Haney start a new school - I would attend it without question!

crewnutz

yea.....ive heard Cali SB school is pretty crappy for anyone other than a "new" track rider with very little experience

Ive heard Spencer's school isnt that great either

I hear nothing but greatness about Schwants school though..........id love to go

Lars

Does anyone know what Freddie are doing, now his is out of the school business?

CU @ the track,
Lars

pearsonm

Jamie James has his own school that he runs out of Barber. Yamaha's his sponsor. They were setting up shop when I was there last June. He hopped in the last couple of sessions and went by me like a bottle rocket! I even got to talk to him a little - he’s funny as hell.

Carlos Escobar

pearsonm;37052 wrote: Jamie James has his own school that he runs out of Barber. Yamaha's his sponsor. They were setting up shop when I was there last June. He hopped in the last couple of sessions and went by me like a bottle rocket! I even got to talk to him a little - he’s funny as hell.
Jamie's school is not ran out of Barber, it's moving to Road A and Schwantz has moved to Barber