Noob in Lithonia

K7Leaner

Hi Guys/Gals , Just wanted to introduce myself. Originally from Long Island NY where I started riding dirtbikes @ the age of 6. At 16 Raced a 125 Elsinore at Bridgehampton and attended the Russ Darnell MX school in Pa. After college started dreaming of Racing MotoGp but as stated- Just a dream- I was in aw of the "King" Wayne Rainey and am also a big fan of Kevin SchWantz. Later in life I got to meet, get autographs and talk with my hero's. These guys started my passion for sportbikes and I still have it today. I have lived and rode In NY ,DC,FL and now GA.
I had to give up dirtbikes and Quads due to health reasons... In fact I just had a total knee replacement (Non-bike related) However I can still Twist a wrist on my 07 GSXR 1000. While In FL I attended the Penquin School @ Homestead but bad health/wealth kept me from racing and getting my CCS license. So I decide to become a Track Addict ... with most of my time running JenningsGP. Started at 1:36 and got down to low 1:27s before my formentioned Knee replacement.

Now that I am in Ga have gone to RA and Barber to watch the pros and amateurs race. I have signed up with NESPA and will be attending their 10-30-10 RA trackday. Have met Huey and the crew at MM and Brian at Livengood MS...Great group !!! Looking forward to meeting and riding with new friends. Brett PS if anyone is going hit me up!

bodell

Let me be the first to welcome you to the NESBA family! I will be at Road A Thursday through Saturday with my wife and son. Stop by anytime. (Especially if you have beer.)

K7Leaner

Thanks for all the welcomes! I'm going to come up on friday just to see how things are run. Looking forward to meeting all of you and can't wait to get back on the track!
PS Vinny your my hero(600 and 1000 track bikes) WOW!