Northern IL - Southern WI Riders for a Street Ride

riddler

Any NESBIANS in Northern IL, Southern WI up for a street ride on Sunday the 17th. I am thinking of planning a route up to RA to watch a couple of hours of a 'car track day'. Might be more fun with some company.

PS - I'm in both days at Blackhawk, just haven't been on track since Autobahn full course!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

TwinTy?
Jammin? - I live just north of grayslake.
Any Turn One guys still ride on the street now and again?

Anybody else interested?

beac83

What time? Start point/route? I need to go see Mom in Whitewater, but could join in for a bit then break off. Will probably be on the GW (taking some stuff to her), but hey, it's still 2 wheels! I'm starting near Blue Island at the south end of Chicago.

Craig

riddler

Meeting at 9AM at Fatman's in Gurnee. Which is at the intersection of 21 and 41.
Route is still a work in progress... suggestions from WI NESBIANS?

No worries on the GW. This is a street ride. But you may have to put up with a couple of stops... I will be on my street R1 and like to stop about every 45 mins to an hour. :D

tym2fly911

If I thought I could fix the damage done to my ZX-10R by the accident I was involved in by Sunday I would totally be down for this. :( Perhaps next time, but have a blast without me and a seemingly un-necessary reminder for all those here, but don't forget the helmet :)adore:).....Mine saved my face from looking like hamburger when I got hit yesterday.

beac83

tym2fly911;8330 wrote: If I thought I could fix the damage done to my ZX-10R by the accident I was involved in by Sunday I would totally be down for this. :( Perhaps next time, but have a blast without me and a seemingly un-necessary reminder for all those here, but don't forget the helmet :)adore:).....Mine saved my face from looking like hamburger when I got hit yesterday.
You OK man? Sorry to hear the accident. +1 on helmets and gear in general on the street.

riddler

beac, send me an email...
jbyrne4194 at sbcglobal dot net
I'll give you my mobile number.

Ty, you've got my number, let me know if you are coming, and we can head over to Fatman's together.