Northern VA to Road A in July?

RADAR Magnet

Just checking to see if anyone from Northern VA is interested in teaming up to head down to Road Atlanta in July. I'm signed up for all three days and can also meet up between here and there if you're south of me but I'd prefer to keep it close to route down

I have a 6 x 12 trailer that can handle a couple of bikes. My Pit Bull is currently in the center but I can move it to one side and either add another plate for your bike or use straps with my ez track. There's no A/C in my trailer so I'm either camping or getting a room (likely the latter). My Explorer has a pretty solid stereo but the A/C is weak so you've gotta be a little hardy if we're going to drive it down there in July. Conversely, we can use your stuff or work out some kind of mix/match set up.

PM me if any questions. Thanks!

:tothetrack:

edit: signed up for Friday too

RADAR Magnet

Come on now, somebody's gotta want to save a few bones getting there and back. Did I mention the hookers and blow? It's gonna be an epic road trip!

matt2212

I am leaving the beach on thursday, through raleigh and onto RA thurs pm home sun after the festivities and I have room in the trailer for you if you want to work out a meeting place, you need a sleeping bag/cot and your pitbull bracket

252-207-5461