Not Gonna Make it to Summit Point 4/3/2016

kawijay

New to this
Hey guys....looks like I am not gonna be able to make it to the track this Sunday. Haven't been able to find a suit in my size or able to get a truck/trailer. Sucks ass too....been trying to get a suit since last year. Wanted to try it on first though. Hope to make it to the track in May. you cant imagine how disappointed I am :(

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
Don't give up you can always rent a suit till you buy one. What size are you?

kawijay

New to this
That's just it....I don't know my size.....I am thinking at least a 52. I tried on a 48 and couldn't get it past my thighs. I do a lot of barbell squats.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
I was asking in case you and I are the same size I got an extra you could have borrowed. But since you don't know your size that is all the more reason to rent a suit. I'm not sure who you should contact but all the vendors I have seen at N2 events that rent suits have several you can try on. Then you will know for sure because not all suits fit the same even if they are the same size.

CBRtist

Are you looking to buy a suit? New or used? Or rent? If you are having a problem with size, you may need to look into custom. I believe Director/CR Jonathan Landwer (Romans Eight on here) works with Comet Racing Leathers and might be able to help.

There is also a Ride Share area on this forum. Maybe you can hook up with somebody locally if you post up.

Probably too late for this Summit, but things to think about for May date. Sorry things did not work out, but plenty of track days left in the year!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I'm not small in the legs, either.

I have a couple suits that may be an option. I'm in Pasadena, MD.

PM me.

JMYRGO

Had issues getting a suit to fit as well. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to try on different suits. Tried A stars and a 48 us was really tight in arms and legs. This is a European cut suit. To make a long story short, tried a speed and strengh 48 us and it was a perfect fit. Speed and strengh is a American cut suit. Gives you a lot extra room. Took a 52 us in A stars to feel semi comfortable. I am 6'3" and 230lbs. Also I might be headed to Summit. Will not have bike. Going to check things out as my first track day is at Pitt on May 21. Depending on where you are I could bring trailer and pick you up. I would becoming from Pittsburgh area. Also could bring suit and let you try it. Let me know.

Jester

Yamahawkins
Control Rider
Director
If shag moto is going to be the tires and hard parts vendor then I believe he also rents suits.

Might be worth posting on his vendor page to see if he will reply.

dsmitty37

Hey guys....looks like I am not gonna be able to make it to the track this Sunday. Haven't been able to find a suit in my size or able to get a truck/trailer. Sucks ass too....been trying to get a suit since last year. Wanted to try it on first though. Hope to make it to the track in May. you cant imagine how disappointed I am :(

Where are you from? Is there a Cyclegear near you? You could go and try on suits to get an idea of what fits. Post up where you are from, might have some track day guys or racers near you who could let you try their suit on so you have an idea.

kawijay

New to this
Where are you from? Is there a Cyclegear near you? You could go and try on suits to get an idea of what fits. Post up where you are from, might have some track day guys or racers near you who could let you try their suit on so you have an idea.
That was the idea until I been to all the motorcycle gear stores and found out my size wasn't in stock. The largest size was a 48. I am at least a 52

kawijay

New to this
Just ordered this hope it fits

2ff16d8fbf1eafccb9eb1a46c3e4f637.jpg

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
OH THAT!!! Far from it...I always use the excuse that it's cold in the room. :cool: