Not Gonna Make it to Summit Point 4/3/2016

tdelegram

Control Rider
Hey guys.....I have power to the fan but the fan is not coming on. Needs a new fan. They have to order the parts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

You won't need a fan on the track, only in traffic. My track only bike comes from the factory without a fan. Also, you might want to check the thermo-switch, better chance that failed over the fan. You can disconnect the fan and give it 12 volts to test if its working or if its the switch or wiring.

kawijay

New to this
You won't need a fan on the track, only in traffic. My track only bike comes from the factory without a fan. Also, you might want to check the thermo-switch, better chance that failed over the fan. You can disconnect the fan and give it 12 volts to test if its working or if its the switch or wiring.
I am thinking of taking it to the track anyway if they cannot get it fixed in time. I let the bike warm up to about 215 degrees...The tester light didn't come on till then.

The night it ran hot I waited for the motor to cool down. Put some distilled water in and road it home with was about 80 miles away. It was about 50 degrees outside so the air was cool going through the radiator. For 80 miles the bike temp was 150-158 @ a steady 90-100mph. When I got to my home the temp jumped to about 177. At that time I pushed it into the garage with the engine off

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
As telegram said, it's not an issue on the track. Just pull into the pits, and turn it off. Done deal .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk