Now, that sucks!!

rugbydawg13

Can't say I didn't see it coming, especially with the CRT rules coming into play. I'm going to miss the Rizla Suzuki girls too. They were consistently some of the best on the paddock.

upnadam

rugbydawg13;223700 wrote: Can't say I didn't see it coming, especially with the CRT rules coming into play. I'm going to miss the Rizla Suzuki girls too. They were consistently some of the best on the paddock.
Horndawg is more like it. Cliffy went to the Indy GP and came back and said, "what? there were bikes?" :doh:

Slowzuki

rugbydawg13;223700 wrote: Can't say I didn't see it coming, especially with the CRT rules coming into play. I'm going to miss the Rizla Suzuki girls too. They were consistently some of the best on the paddock.
:agree:

thumpin250

Oh i wont begrudge u that a bit good sir, not one bit. The middle monster girl is who i've got eyes for though.;)

j_fuggin_t

thumpin250;223710 wrote: blonde lady in the last photo needs to get another 10lbs back on...unhealthy isn't sexy :banghead:
BINGO!! she may want to go be an umbrella girl for mcdonalds for a year or two & then try out again :D

sucks about zuk though, because that just means that the grid will be one bike shy & that team etc.. all lost jobs, but in all honesty just like Kawi, they were never competitive enough & never tried to go get someone, they had a first had shot at Spies & let him walk to yamaha & get the $$. same thing with kawi, they rode hopper thinking it would be the best thing & let others go to yamaha & ducati, now i'm sure there is more to it than that but in the public eye kawi nor zuk tried hard enough

betarace

Honestly it's a revenue (sponsor) issue and not a cost issue. We need Pepsi luck strike joe camel and Marlboro back (in full colors). All of these series have gone to pot since the demise of cigarette money.