NY/ Long Island help

ERB68

We sucked in a friend to the addiction. But found out his bike needs some fork service.

I'm too far away to help him soooooo, anyone know of a respectable shop out there to help him.

He needs front fork re-valve/ re-spring and the like.

I'm not sure he is up to taking the fork legs off.

Thanks

ERB68

Not sure where in Long Island he lives. He is a friend from the cbr1100xx.org forum.

He bought a cbr954 for a track bike.

DEraSMO

Find out where on the island he is. I'm out east in Southampton and I know a few people (friends) that could take care of it. Or have him come out to jersey in two weeks with his bike and have the forks rebuilt by Ohlins at the track. there the best and the pricing is good.

justariot66

Gmd Computrack in Connecticut is who worked on my gsxr and it was great. Mike martire is the owner and he races at loudon, real nice guy and very knowledgable. Anyway tell your buddy to hop the ferry out of port Jeff and it's not to far from the port in Connecticut.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
justariot66;115364 wrote: Gmd Computrack in Connecticut is who worked on my gsxr and it was great. Mike martire is the owner and he races at loudon, real nice guy and very knowledgable. Anyway tell your buddy to hop the ferry out of port Jeff and it's not to far from the port in Connecticut.
:agree:

Alternatively, if he can get the forks off himself, he could ship them to Dan Kyle, who does a great job revalving the stock components of the 954/929.