NY to NJMP

blueninja1

Hey guys,

i was wondering if anyone in the NY area would be willing to take me and my bike aboard for a few trackdays. I'm in queens. I plan to do my first trackdays around late April or early May. Ofcourse I will fully compensate for gas and miscellaneous fees you would like to charge :]

-brendon

maxpr1

I'll definitively be heading out that way this spring, let me know what dates you sign up for. I'm out on Long Island so you'd be on the way!

bugmn20

Sorry to thread jack, but Brendon, what did you end up getting for a bike? I know you were looking sor something and I was just curious what you picked up.

blueninja1

i'll be getting a 98 honda f3. with lots of goodies. it has CFM rearsets, protek clipons, penske shock, ohlins damper, K&N filter, after market fairing stay, tach, and temp gauge, spare rear wheel and cush drive.

JohnS

You might want to post this on the other orgs forum since that is who you are riding with.

blueninja1;173946 wrote: i've got everything but the bike and that's soon to come. i'll see y'all on the track if u ride with XXX. it's most affordable for me. maybe i'll do some days with nesba. we'll see.