NYST 6/15-6/16 Roll Call Let's do another Pot Luck Dinner!!

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
So, who's in to come and ride the newest track out there that's a Blast to Ride!?

I'm thinking PIR Pot Luck Dinner was so much fun we should Do It Again at NYST!!

What's everybody thinking!? :popcorn:

Todd

quicka2

I am in both days

If I can help in anyway or bring anything :popcorn: just please let me know, I was just going to pack my small a** grill and a few burgers.

-Quick

codeblue69

Pot luck sweet

I know Chris Canna said he is bringing a pasta salad. I can have the wife wip up some home made Mack and cheese.
Pope can bring his wife's undies again lol

Poper

codeblue69;276277 wrote: I know Chris Canna said he is bringing a pasta salad. I can have the wife wip up some home made Mack and cheese.
Pope can bring his wife's undies again lol
Those are good'eatin!

Matilda

Bikes are loaded and everything is packed - I think..... Just need to pick-up Patrick at the airport and we'll both be there. See you all!

/Maria :)

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Matilda;276841 wrote: Bikes are loaded and everything is packed - I think..... Just need to pick-up Patrick at the airport and we'll both be there. See you all!

/Maria :)
Why do you have to bring him? :D

R1Baby

Control Rider
Matilda;276873 wrote: Because he gets so grumpy if I leave him at the airport! :D
I can't picture Patrick being grumpy. But then again, I have never left him at the airport. You know him best. I'll be out of town once again and can not make it. This has been a crappy riding year so far.

Matilda

R1Baby;276875 wrote: I can't picture Patrick being grumpy. But then again, I have never left him at the airport. You know him best. I'll be out of town once again and can not make it. This has been a crappy riding year so far.
Well it's not over yet. Any chance to get out later?