NYST roll call 9/21-22

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
Be there both days. Gotta check out the re-worked turn 3. Last one for this year, let's do it.

Poper

Gundamzeppelin;288490 wrote: looks like a major weather change went from 0% chance of rain to 40%
Dude, let's not talk weather until we role out for our sessions. NYST has a microclimate that changes on the hour. We have had amazing days with a 60% chance in the forecast...like last weekend! Show up and ride!

Gundamzeppelin

Poper;288494 wrote: Dude, let's not talk weather until we role out for our sessions. NYST has a microclimate that changes on the hour. We have had amazing days with a 60% chance in the forecast...like last weekend! Show up and ride!
I'm showing. Just worried since I'm still running Q2's and a fully perfed RS-Tai chi suit.:eek:

Poper

Gundamzeppelin;288502 wrote: I'm showing. Just worried since I'm still running Q2's and a fully perfed RS-Tai chi suit.:eek:
Perfect! I run q2s in the wet and a full perf also!

moman

HP4 at the dealer for crash repairs, doubt I'll see it before end of month if I'm lucky.
Currently installing replacement motor in S1000RR. If all goes well this week I plan on being there both days.
New set of Q3's and perforated suit, don't care what the weather will be doing:D

berto

turn 3 is FLAWLESS.. it is so freakin' smooth now.. they replaced a HUGE SECTION of the turn and you can't even tell... NYST did some really great FAST work recently.. I was there this past weekend 9/13-9/14 and it was awesome !!

KiddEng

Hi all! New member here doing my 2nd track day (1st time at NYST) and I'm pumped! Did NJMP back in July and got hooked so looking forward to tracking and meeting some folks at NYST!

Aprilia 417

Poper;288494 wrote: Dude, let's not talk weather until we role out for our sessions. NYST has a microclimate that changes on the hour. We have had amazing days with a 60% chance in the forecast...like last weekend! Show up and ride!
Or move the event to Thursday/Friday? Lol.