NYST roll call 9/21-22

Gundamzeppelin

Aprilia 417;288804 wrote: Or move the event to Thursday/Friday? Lol.
I could do ether of those days :rtfm:

Will there be someone there selling tires with a mount at all? Or photographers?
I've never done an NESBA day, but I hear good things.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
ToddG;288408 wrote: I'm in both days!!!

NOW, How about a POT LUCK Dinner Saturday night???
Guys we are grilling Saturday night!!!! Come ready to eat, drink and tell some stories!!! Todd...make sure you bring extra stories!!!

Poper

kappy1000;288831 wrote: Guys we are grilling Saturday night!!!! Come ready to eat, drink and tell some stories!!! Todd...make sure you bring extra stories!!!
BRING THE BEER COOLER!!! :adore:

MANIX

Control Rider
Im out. Tryed my best but kids last driftin contest this weekend, have to go. Dam kids. See everyone NJMP on 29th and 30th.

MANIX;288836 wrote: Im out. Tryed my best but kids last driftin contest this weekend, have to go. Dam kids. See everyone NJMP on 29th and 30th.
Oh man:( That's a bummer Nick !! uh uh uh JK LMAO !! I hate to hear you can't make it Kenny but I am happy to hear that your kid is your priority:cool:

I can't say that I'll miss you on the track cuz I can only keep you in my sight for about a 1/2 lap but I will miss you in the paddock

See you in jersey pal

Jimmy

Gundamzeppelin

I'm out Honda CRV broke down and I have to fix the god forsaken thing!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
people can say what they want about amarican cars, but I never had this much trouble with my Ford mustang or plymouth volare!

MANIX

Control Rider
JimmyW;289019 wrote: Oh man:( That's a bummer Nick !! uh uh uh JK LMAO !! I hate to hear you can't make it Kenny but I am happy to hear that your kid is your priority:cool:

I can't say that I'll miss you on the track cuz I can only keep you in my sight for about a 1/2 lap but I will miss you in the paddock

See you in jersey pal

Jimmy
I know right. Well it all isnt that bad will be in the car 100+ sideways and him sayin "remember you wouldnt let me stay out.well its my turn". He is me... raised by me.lol

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
manix;289109 wrote: i know right. Well it all isnt that bad will be in the car 100+ sideways and him sayin "remember you wouldnt let me stay out.well its my turn". He is me... Raised by me.lol
oh god help us!!! :d

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
MANIX;289113 wrote: Dont worry Todd he just might be at NJMP. Thats right 2 of me. Now what?
RUN!!! Run away, very fast!!! Lol

We'll miss ya this weekend!!

ren0vat0r

Team U-Haul chiming in. we were the guys in B Class with the Star Bolt yesterday. that was my first track day and it certainly won't be the last!

DVS

DVS (Yun) chiming in here. Just got in and have to shout out to the whole NESBA crew at NYST over the weekend, you guys run a great track day and man was it a blast!

Am I ever glad Colin set me and my buddy up at the last minute.

Todd you and guys made it really enjoyable and we'll worth the drive down from Toronto.

Poper, the GoPro actually got torn off the side of my bike on turn 6 when you were towing me around the lap before you pulled me into the hot pits area. I got the video from the rear camera though and based on the angle of the view of the ground my front wheel must have been pointed at the sun! I wish I could have seen what you saw when you looked back! Holy frick that was FUN!..... I still need to clean my shorts.... Doh!

BTW, what were you on, on the front straight you passed me at will. On the rear camera I see you settle in then BAM, you were pass me. I meant what I said "Captain, I canna give you any moore" (said in the Star Treck Scotty accent). How the hell did you pull on my 750 so easy? :eek::thumbup:

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
DVS;289387 wrote: DVS (Yun) chiming in here. Just got in and have to shout out to the whole NESBA crew at NYST over the weekend, you guys run a great track day and man was it a blast!

Am I ever glad Colin set me and my buddy up at the last minute.

Todd you and guys made it really enjoyable and we'll worth the drive down from Toronto.

Poper, the GoPro actually got torn off the side of my bike on turn 6 when you were towing me around the lap before you pulled me into the hot pits area. I got the video from the rear camera though and based on the angle of the view of the ground my front wheel must have been pointed at the sun! I wish I could have seen what you saw when you looked back! Holy frick that was FUN!..... I still need to clean my shorts.... Doh!

BTW, what were you on, on the front straight you passed me at will. On the rear camera I see you settle in then BAM, you were pass me. I meant what I said "Captain, I canna give you any moore" (said in the Star Treck Scotty accent). How the hell did you pull on my 750 so easy? :eek::thumbup:
Hey Yun!

It was great meeting you and Michael this weekend! I enjoyed talking with you two at the end of the day yesterday and the smiles on your faces said it all! I'm glad you guys took the drive down from Toronto and came to play with us. Poper and I talked about you on the ride home and he said that your wheelie over wheelie hill was insane! I have to tell you, I was laughing when you told the story especially when you said "and I don't do Wheelies!". I said to you "well, it's called wheelie hill for a reason!". Lol I'm glad you guys had a great time, and I look forward to seeing next season as well!

Seeing the smiles on your faces and the excitement you guys had is what makes doing this all worth it!

Thanks again for coming out!
Todd

ninjamansc

THE Comstock
Control Rider
DVS;289387 wrote:
Because that "R6" sticker is a lie. It's Buck's R1.

Oh, and he actually learned how to twist the throttle all the way. :wow:

mma01

Thanks for putting on an amazing event. We had a blast and are definitely looking forward to our next event!
Michael

ToddG;289389 wrote: Hey Yun!

It was great meeting you and Michael this weekend! I enjoyed talking with you two at the end of the day yesterday and the smiles on your faces said it all! I'm glad you guys took the drive down from Toronto and came to play with us. Poper and I talked about you on the ride home and he said that your wheelie over wheelie hill was insane! I have to tell you, I was laughing when you told the story especially when you said "and I don't do Wheelies!". I said to you "well, it's called wheelie hill for a reason!". Lol I'm glad you guys had a great time, and I look forward to seeing next season as well!

Seeing the smiles on your faces and the excitement you guys had is what makes doing this all worth it!

Thanks again for coming out!
Todd