NYST roll call 9/21-22

Petorius

Hey all, just wanted to say that I had a great time and will definitely be back. I feel like I improved TONS over the two days. Thanks for all the help! I was riding the silver SV in the B group.

-Pete

DVS

ninjamansc;289442 wrote: Because that "R6" sticker is a lie. It's Buck's R1.

Oh, and he actually learned how to twist the throttle all the way. :wow:
K that explains it. Michael and I were talking about it in the way home. I was thinking there as something wrong with my engine. :) I was already thinking about a ccomplete engine teardown! Whew you saved me some cash! LOL

Poper

ninjamansc;289442 wrote: Because that "R6" sticker is a lie. It's Buck's R1.

Oh, and he actually learned how to twist the throttle all the way. :wow:
Haha, I guess I just want to be referred to as a middle-weight, although we all know that will never happen!

DVS;289488 wrote:
K that explains it. Michael and I were talking about it in the way home. I was thinking there as something wrong with my engine. :) I was already thinking about a ccomplete engine teardown! Whew you saved me some cash! LOL
DVS, great riding with you. It's always great seeing old friends at the track. You boys come back next year and bring some Canadian beer and "ballet" dancers - the Canadian kind! :wow:

PS: Your stand-up wheelie over 7 will go down as one of the greats!

DVS

Poper;289505 wrote: DVS, great riding with you. It's always great seeing old friends at the track. You boys come back next year and bring some Canadian beer and "ballet" dancers - the Canadian kind! :wow:

PS: Your stand-up wheelie over 7 will go down as one of the greats!
In lieu of video evidence of the wheelie (not the dancers) I'm copying this down as proof! This was a once in the lifetime "accident". It will carry me long into the winter months! LOL

Sent from my Note 2 using Tapatalk

Poper

Aprilia 417;289528 wrote: Is that why you keep standing so close to Jimmy Winters?? ;)
Holy shit, I am laughing out loud! It's like we are still stuck in Saturday night mode!