NYST Roll Call 9/7-8

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Awesome weekend!! Track was great, members were rolling and Todd was cooking!!!! Almost forgot; Free Beer!!! :D

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
kappy1000;287966 wrote: Awesome weekend!! Track was great, members were rolling and Todd was cooking!!!! Almost forgot; Free Beer!!! :D
Yes, it was a fantastic weekend!!!

Kappy, your rosemary red potatoes were awesome too!!!

Is anyone else thinking Pot Luck in two weeks to end our season at NYST?? :D

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
toddg;287971 wrote: yes, it was a fantastic weekend!!!

Kappy, your rosemary red potatoes were awesome too!!!

Is anyone else thinking pot luck in two weeks to end our season at nyst?? :d
i'm in!

Aprilia 417

Thanks to Todd and the CRs for a running a great weekend. It was the best time I've had since....well since the last time I rode with NESBA at NYST. :)

The only bummer was MoMan's off track excursion with the HP4. But he was ok except for a dislocated thumb, and I know he'll have it looking pristine again soon.

Kappy, thanks for taking DewDrop's bike to NHPS. That was a great gesture.

kappy1000

Control Rider
Director
Aprilia 417;287973 wrote: Thanks to Todd and the CRs for a running a great weekend. It was the best time I've had since....well since the last time I rode with NESBA at NYST. :)

The only bummer was MoMan's off track excursion with the HP4. But he was ok except for a dislocated thumb, and I know he'll have it looking pristine again soon.

Kappy, thanks for taking DewDrop's bike to NHPS. That was a great gesture.
Thank you for coming out! Spent an hour at the dealership talking with Chris. Awesome shop! Hopefully he will be out in two weeks.

moman

Still have no idea why I lost the rear in turn 3. Ran that corner virtually the same as the last 840+ times I've been through it:dunno:
Bike was rideable but the throttle was binding so wasn't safe to finish last two sessions.
Waiting on insurance adjuster to come look at before taking to the dealer later this week. I did a quick check online of parts I know I need and it was over $3,700:banghead: for a low speed low side.
With any luck I'm going to have the S100RR up and running in time for 9/21-22.

withoutequal

WOW what a track! I want to thank kenny and dion for all the excellent coaching and generally being badass. The first day was wild, but the second day, I kinda got the flow of the track. It was my first weekend there, and it won't be my last.

Gundamzeppelin

moman;287994 wrote: Still have no idea why I lost the rear in turn 3. Ran that corner virtually the same as the last 840+ times I've been through it:dunno:
Bike was rideable but the throttle was binding so wasn't safe to finish last two sessions.
Waiting on insurance adjuster to come look at before taking to the dealer later this week. I did a quick check online of parts I know I need and it was over $3,700:banghead: for a low speed low side.
With any luck I'm going to have the S100RR up and running in time for 9/21-22.
Interesting, I'd love to see an HP4 up close.