NYST - Sat 7/6

vzhulin

Awesome day with great people!

Big thanks to all the CRs (Todd Gerbsch and Mike Pope on my end) - you guys did a really nice job with us in the B group. Appreciate all the instruction and one-on-one time! Mike - following you around (especially up through wheelie hill and turns 8/9/10) was super helpful, thank you again. I wish I could have stayed for Sunday!

Days like that remind me why NESBA is the best track day organization!

jfmgsxr750

Sun 7/7

Not to thread jack but I had a freaking blast on sun. I got to work with Todd and Mike and Lenny ( with the accent).
They showed me some awesome lines where I was off line. The track is a workout, no resting on that track. I am sore
As hell today. Those 20 min sessions were murder in that heat......that was my most enjoyable track day of this season
Without a doubt!!!!

ToddG

Control Rider
Director
Vasiliy,

Glad we could help! You were looking very good out there! Big improvements from morning to afternoon, and I look forward to see you out againg soon!

P.S. Hope your ride home was good!!

See you soon!
Todd

knut

Control Rider
jfmgsxr750;280164 wrote: Not to thread jack but I had a freaking blast on sun. I got to work with Todd and Mike and Lenny ( with the accent).
They showed me some awesome lines where I was off line. The track is a workout, no resting on that track. I am sore
As hell today. Those 20 min sessions were murder in that heat......that was my most enjoyable track day of this season
Without a doubt!!!!
Not sure there was a CR Lenny with an accent at track. But I know for sure there was a CR Patrick with an acccent.....

And yes, it was fun and HOT there. A great weekend. ;)

/Patrick (A CR since 4 days back..... :) )

jfmgsxr750

knut;280195 wrote: Not sure there was a CR Lenny with an accent at track. But I know for sure there was a CR Patrick with an acccent.....

And yes, it was fun and HOT there. A great weekend. ;)

/Patrick (A CR since 4 days back..... :) )
Ok how about a Lester? He did say he was a new CR and he had an West Indian accent.
Very nice fellow. He worked with me for almost an entire session and took me to the board
To show me the correct lines.

knut

Control Rider
jfmgsxr750;280251 wrote: Ok how about a Lester? He did say he was a new CR and he had an West Indian accent.
Very nice fellow. He worked with me for almost an entire session and took me to the board
Must have been Les. Don't think I have a west indian accent.... More a typial Swedish one....( could be Irish too..) :D

Poper

vzhulin;280074 wrote: Awesome day with great people!

Big thanks to all the CRs (Todd Gerbsch and Mike Pope on my end) - you guys did a really nice job with us in the B group. Appreciate all the instruction and one-on-one time! Mike - following you around (especially up through wheelie hill and turns 8/9/10) was super helpful, thank you again. I wish I could have stayed for Sunday!

Days like that remind me why NESBA is the best track day organization!
Vasiliy,

It was a blast running around with you on that track! Your corner speed really started to pick up by the end of the day. Next time, 2 days is a must!

borislav

Control Rider
knut;280301 wrote: Thanks Borsilav. :)
It was a fun weekend you missed.
Will you come to Beaver ?

/P
No Patrick won't be able to attend due to bike have a little mechanical issue and my schedule!
Have fun,be safe.

vzhulin

ToddG;280165 wrote: Vasiliy,

Glad we could help! You were looking very good out there! Big improvements from morning to afternoon, and I look forward to see you out againg soon!

P.S. Hope your ride home was good!!

See you soon!
Todd
Thanks Todd, ride back was great, I was psyched to stay on the bike. I felt it in my legs on Sunday though!

Poper;280313 wrote:
Vasiliy,

It was a blast running around with you on that track! Your corner speed really started to pick up by the end of the day. Next time, 2 days is a must!
Thank you Mike - agreed, 2 days next time for sure!

MeldrumJ

My buddy and I were also there on 7/6, it was a fun technical track and the Director and CRs were fantastic. Thanks guys

LesPow

Control Rider
jfmgsxr750;280251 wrote: Ok how about a Lester? He did say he was a new CR and he had an West Indian accent.
Ya Mon a me dat! Les Pow original West Indian CR...Hahaha. Glad to help out.
Getting to the track was well worth it even though I did Sunday only. First time running there and what a blast. Looking forward to the next weekend TD.

Rasta;280517 wrote: Ya Mon a me dat! Les Pow original West Indian CR...Hahaha. Glad to help out.
Getting to the track was well worth it even though I did Sunday only. First time running there and what a blast. Looking forward to the next weekend TD.
Hey Les,

Had a great session with you on Sunday ! I wanna thank you for not busting my ass to much for the inside pass that I did while you were right behind me. The final laps of that session were like a long walk to the principles office because I knew you were behind me and that I was busted !!

Anyway after a quick slap on the wrist we spoke about how to do it the right way and I appreciate your help.

If you don't remember I'm the great big fat guy on the blue and white gixxer 750

Thanks again,
Jimmy

LesPow

Control Rider
JimmyW;280530 wrote: Hey Les,

Had a great session with you on Sunday ! I wanna thank you for not busting my ass to much for the inside pass that I did while you were right behind me. The final laps of that session were like a long walk to the principles office because I knew you were behind me and that I was busted !!

Anyway after a quick slap on the wrist we spoke about how to do it the right way and I appreciate your help.

If you don't remember I'm the great big fat guy on the blue and white gixxer 750

Thanks again,
Jimmy
That's what its all about mi lad, FUN!!....I could tell the pass was not malicious, and you were aware of it, you might have also done the right thing keeping on the gas, now the lesson is in setting up the pass earlier in the drive seeing the pass happen before execution. If not successful, repeat.