Off Season Preparation...???

raylee

Quit smoking and down about 25 pounds so far (roughly +3 horsepower). Push ups/planks to better deal with braking forces as well as building up core strength for better body position. One of the CRs recommended that I add bulk to my helmet so when I throw my head into a turn it'll help with lowering the CoG, but that might have been a joke.

mpusch

Micah
Quit smoking and down about 25 pounds so far (roughly +3 horsepower). Push ups/planks to better deal with braking forces as well as building up core strength for better body position. One of the CRs recommended that I add bulk to my helmet so when I throw my head into a turn it'll help with lowering the CoG, but that might have been a joke.

Haha, that's awesome. How have you missed the lead weights on Rossi's helmet?

thesnowgod

Not much else going on in NY thanks to Mother Nature and Jack Frost having a festival out there in the frozen tundra I call home. Just slinging paint for customers and day dreaming of warm weather and open track ahead of me. :)

paint.jpg paint2.jpg paint3.jpg paint4.jpg paint5.jpg

CBRtist

What have I done? Gain weight... then moan to Judy about losing it.

To Do: clean dirt and blood off leathers, will my wrist to twist throttle, sign contract to myself to stay on the black stuff and not so much time mowing the grass :rolleyes: