**Official** RA Roll Call Thread...

tiggen

How come there isn't one yet?

I'll be there on Friday running the cbr6. Looking forward to tuning the new suspenders.

Anybody else planning on being there?

Blinky

I was gonna make one too, guess you beat me to it.

I will be there Friday and Saturday on the the zx10r. Weather looks alright so far.

ngc81

tiggen;129156 wrote: How come there isn't one yet?

I'll be there on Friday running the cbr6. Looking forward to tuning the new suspenders.

Anybody else planning on being there?
dude... it's going to be packed.

puck

First trip to RA - We'll set up Fri. & be there Sat & Sun - Look forward to seeing everyonr there - Can't Wait!!

Atletic7

I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday. Hope there's going to be room for my tent since it will be sold out event ... . See you all there!

dbondsqueak

Setting up Thursday and will be there all weekend! Can't wait! Will there be a tire service available? I thought I saw that there was when I registered, but just wanted to ask anyway.

lshawngentry

Can't wait! I'll be there all weekend / pulling in Thursday evening to set up / staying till the bitter end late Sunday! I even got my wife and daughter to come with me and hang out for at least one day. She'll be the 2yr old on the (plastic) hot pink Ninja :) I'm stoked to hear JRA say they are going to let us walk or bicycle the track Thursday night... I wonder if they will let me ride my longboard down the Esses!?!?!

ngc81

lshawngentry;129221 wrote: Can't wait! I'll be there all weekend / pulling in Thursday evening to set up / staying till the bitter end late Sunday! I even got my wife and daughter to come with me and hang out for at least one day. She'll be the 2yr old on the (plastic) hot pink Ninja :) I'm stoked to hear JRA say they are going to let us walk or bicycle the track Thursday night... I wonder if they will let me ride my longboard down the Esses!?!?!
Can you only walk the track Thursday night? Why not Friday or Saturday night?

eiiipo

I'll be there all three days. I am only 30 mins away but I am going to setup on Thursday. Look me up number 624 ... I might run my S1000RR a couple session Friday morning have not decided yet. See everyone there.

Old Yeller

eiiipo;129250 wrote: I'll be there all three days. I am only 30 mins away but I am going to setup on Thursday. Look me up number 624 ... I might run my S1000RR a couple session Friday morning have not decided yet. See everyone there.
Oooooo....can I borrow it? :adore:

;)