Official VIR Full Roll Call...7/16

ParkHill Rider

Coming from Fayetteville with the usuall crew.

How is the power availability in the paddocks for running tirewarmers, fans, etc?

Any tips or advice anyone could provide about the full course is greatly appreciated?

It's my first time riding the full course at VIR, and I'm trying to learn the track, so I've also been watching the youtube full course NESBA advanced group video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DP2IdRczzs

Does NESBA usually put the cones in the apex's and the markers on the sides of the track like shown in the video?

yzface

Control Rider
I'll be there with bells on! Well, not literally...but I will be there enjoying the "full." Then tearing up Patriot the next day. What a workout that course is!! Yea baby!

Rydell

Just confirmed. I'll be living off of ramen and mac and cheese for the next couple weeks, but I'll be there, bike and all.

See you folks there...

nrcooled

I'm in for Friday but I need a backup rear tire. I'm on a Power Race soft rear and I have a feeling that it will be gone after about 3 sessions of VIR full :lol:

Who's taking orders for tires so I know there will be one waiting for me?

Blinky

i'M in crunch time now. I was putting on my new chain and POW my chain rivet tool and the master link broke. So hopefully I can get me a master link in time for this friday. The TDS is taking care of me though. PLZZZZZZZZZZZ Come in time.