Oh Boy~!~ Goal reached!

RandyO

Not sure how much more I can do on this bike but I got where I wanted to by the end of the year! Special thanks to the CR's

Bike does not excel at any one thing but it sure does a lot of things well... Ride across the country and then run track days.. I am having way too much fun :)

And I was really surprised how many guys walked up and congratulated me... I was already pumped from getting the bump and then that had me totally stoked the rest of the day for sure.. Thanks guys !

7629_102789319733456_100000071668482_77663_5245737_n.jpg

Trent1098S

Damn nice work Randy! I was watching you a bit on Saturday, I can't believe how well you're controlling that big bike. You'd pull out of turn 10 and just take off and go.. then WAAAY down the straight I'd finally hear you shift.

I've thought about taking my ZX14 out, but haven't worked up the nerve. Besides.. Tech would never clear me with the chrome spikes I've got all over it. :)

Congrats Randy!

ctrank

Congrats Randy. It was my pleasure to bump you. You were riding VERY well!

Keep up the good work. :)

nickmick

i saw this up close and personal...

the corner speed you were carrying with that thing, was ridiculous

Stall

Ya u did a great job!!! I was amazed what a busa can do... Glad we saw ya at the gas station after the first day!

djamps

nickmick;81957 wrote: i saw this up close and personal...

the corner speed you were carrying with that thing, was ridiculous

+1

Lined up behind you on Saturday, wondering what that 'busa was going to do (on an SV I'm especially parker-screamer-phobic). I was really impressed, though-- you were railing through corners. I didn't stay behind you long (esp past the straight :) ). Nice job!

ken_618

Congrats, Randy! It is always nice to get any kind of acknowledgement for our progress with this challenge we love so much, but the bump always holds a special place. Enjoy it.

Wink

Fan freakin' tastic!!! Way to go Randy! That is just awesome.

CONGRATS!!! Looking forward to running some laps with you in "I".

Cole

The first time i went out with ya, and looked over my shoulder and saw you there, I thought..." ... okay..."

And the faster we went you were still there! Then when you were in front, I was blown away. You did a great job on the big beast and it was a treat to see you flog it.

Congrats on a well deserved bump!

Eightyeight

haha yyyes! still can't get over the way you had overtaken 2 riders right before turn 3:adore: I had a front row seat!:D

Sklossmonster

Congrats on the bump, you sure didn't take the easy way into the "I" group! Now get yourself a track bike before you bust up those pretty OEM plastics.

Good job, it must've been the "Sag and Baseline Suspension Set Up" ;)