Ohhh Germany

j_fuggin_t

nice!! i've got some footage of him as well, i guess i can put it together later, and i noticed this video was pre ducati blow up

jigs

j_fuggin_t;195477 wrote: nice!! i've got some footage of him as well, i guess i can put it together later, and i noticed this video was pre ducati blow up
It blew up....a Ducati??:notsure: Actually,sorry to hear that bro...warranty issue I hope??

dlockhart5x

Nice riding it looks so different when someone who knows how to ride is out there.
Shame about the duc, but that is part of the hobby. Ride it, break it, fix it and do it all over again.

For me, for now, my favorite turn @ bhf is the last one and by that I mean pit in.

ERB68

ride_hard;195666 wrote: Damn! The resolution on my phone won't let me see the darkies. Cool looking video though.
I think the res is watered down by youtube. I can't see them either.
A guy name Jim is the vid shooter. For the nay sayers he did this on a R6 from the early 2000-2005 era on Dunlop Q2's :wow:

borgNSR

Yeah, you have to go to 1080p to see them. 3, 5 and 6a are easiest to see. Germany's line in 3 makes it cut across all the others out there.

Germany

I wasn't on here in a while...

Jim, Thanks again for the Vid.

It was the first session on the duc for the day. And the only 4 laps I put on it that day...
Duc is getting torn appart tomorrow, not sure what it is yet...

It's pretty good to see what you do wrong and what you need to change. I started to change my riding style a bit in the AM and saw the progress I was looking for in the laptimes over the course of the day.

Hambone

That's a really cool video. You guys are fast. I wish I could ride like that! You make it look so easy.