Ohlins Support

minman26

I haven't seen much on the forums about the new Ohlins support we have this year, but I'd like applaud NESBA for hooking us up! Huge help at my first trackday this year... these guys know what they're doing and could not be more convenient. $40 for a sag setup you can't beat! I highly recommend at least a sag adjustment to EVERY rider!

Nesba

I would just like to reiterate that no matter what kind of suspension you have on your bike, these guys are willing to help you!

jcrich

Nesba;131236 wrote: I would just like to reiterate that no matter what kind of suspension you have on your bike, these guys are willing to help you!
Yes indeed. I sent my Penske shock and forks with Penske internals to the shop in Hendersonville. They freshened everything up and then set my bike up at Road Atlanta in April.

meganogin

I wish I had known about the sag setup. I did not go down to their trailer because I do not have any Ohlins on the bike. I will make sure I go see them at Barber if they are there.

automan

Indeed, Brad tweeked on my shock Friday @ RA, and got my bike much more stable and easier to ride.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
SAG is easy to set...just ask someone at the track...Even easier with an Ohlins due to remote preload adjuster on the rear

treker8098

I am new to the sport and noted at the end of the day Saturday my front forks had bottomed sometime during the day. Also noted that the sping adjusters were turned all the a way in. I was thinking that I would need new springs and valves. Took the bike to Brad on Sunday morning who said, "Lets free these springs up." Sure enough, no more bottoming the front and the bike compressed more evenly from front to rear. Kind of opened my eyes a bit. The service seems to be worth checking out.

late rider

Ohlins is almost dead center in the Southeast area - Hendersonville NC - close to I-26 and a few miles south of Asheville NC. Their North American distribution and rebuild hub. With an appointment, they can do it all while you wait - at least they could in January. My front forks were a mess and they solved that problem in about 3 hours. Before that they had done a rebuild on my rear Ohlins remotely - by UPS.

Major difference in the bike's behavior. I vote Ohlins more valuable than my local Yamaha shop and they're pretty damned valuable themselves.

bahs

HOW do you get in touch with them? Will that be at CMP 6/12. Just got my bike all ready since last spill last year at Barber. Had to take it to the shop and noticed my fork settings a way different than each other. I need help setting it all up because I am clueless to suspension setup. Do they go over your entire bike, forks, stock rear shock?